When animals attack

A little video of me working with one of our fighters preparing him for a fight as well as a clip of the fight which I cornered him for.

He's very strong and aggressive which got him the nickname the animal.

I still think you look like my Polish MT trainer
(him on the left)
r0_0_2071_1381_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

@shincheckin. Are you a coach at a Muay Thai gym? I remember reading a thread about you wanting to open a gym. The first two guys you’re training look good and look like really hard hitters.

Are they able to get fights locally? I thought all the fights are not allowed but I’ve heard of some people holding events outdoors. I hope gyms open up soon officially. I mean places are open in secret but gym owners are definitely hurting and some even had to close.

@shincheckin. Are you a coach at a Muay Thai gym? I remember reading a thread about you wanting to open a gym. The first two guys you’re training look good and look like really hard hitters.

Are they able to get fights locally? I thought all the fights are not allowed but I’ve heard of some people holding events outdoors. I hope gyms open up soon officially. I mean places are open in secret but gym owners are definitely hurting and some even had to close.

I have been coaching on and off since my early 20s. I used to hold pads regularly for cub Swanson back in his early days as well as erik apple. That's way back when I first got started doing mittwork for fighters. So coaching on and off for like 15 years.

You should make ironkhan go a round with that guy, as payment for all of the advise you've tried to give him.
Different sports. One is just a athlete, the other is a street warrior

If animal boy has the stones to step onto the streets with the legend that is El soldier mentality, he'd be coming out in a bodybag

Back