When Being A Bouncer Goes Wrong And When Helping Up A KTFO Person Goes Wrong

Lovestorm

Silver Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score

So the story goes, dude in late 90s Cro-Cop cosplay was not let in the club. Rather just go home and wait out the night or maybe hit up a different spot, he waited until the club closed. Then he challenged the bouncer who did not let him in while wearing track pants to a fight.

See? Classy, challenging bouncers to fisticuffs and ish.

Apparently the bouncer is a trained fighter, and maybe even a boxer with real pro fights under his belt. Our hero? Probably just a dude with great hair, a nice tan, and a keen sense of Italian machismo.

He even opens the fight with a leg kick? Somewhere Alessio Sakara just chef kissed the air for no apparent reason.

the guy in blue was not just some average joe off the streets who decided to have a fight, you can see that just by looking at his hands and footwork

that guys trains or has trained

This looked like a predator stalking its prey. Poor bouncers head was moving in every direction thanks to the bystanders trying to pick him up or move him

This looked like a predator stalking its prey. Poor bouncers head was moving in every direction thanks to the bystanders trying to pick him up or move him
He musta thought there were hurricane winds across the high seas of the shadow realm

good, bouncers are annoying as fuck.
The bouncer isn't the one who got his head cracked, LOL.

Also, behave yourself or don't drink. Some brute put you in your place one night. Just...
1700661654466.png

The bouncer isn't the one who got his head cracked, LOL.

Also, behave yourself or don't drink. Some brute put you in your place one night. Just...
View attachment 1012539
i don't drink and i hate those types of environments however, I do run across that attitude. And if anyone would get their head cracked, it probably would not be me. Other day I was doing my job delivering and some bouncer decided to just be an asshole, tell me to stand to the side while he chatted to some girls and fucked off, I just walked out. It's not just bouncers that get to trying to ignore me when there are girls around and act like I ain't shit, that'll be a good reason why I just stop working saturday nights, I don't need that. And I don't mouth off unless I have a good reason, I just left. We're adults, you have a job to do, do it. I used to do security so it's not like I don't understand the job. Anyway, something about the party type environment that makes males go back to primate behavior. It's not what you're trying to say, I just don't like it and I have my own way of handling it and if he wanted to get it on, we could do that too. This bullshit where you're trying to peacock when your supposed to be working makes me sick. Don't know this other shit you're trying to put on me when you don't even know what you're talking about.

also, i just rewatched it, it says the guy in black was the bouncer and he got his ass beat, is that wrong?

i don't drink and i hate those types of environments however, I do run across that attitude. And if anyone would get their head cracked, it probably would not be me. Other day I was doing my job delivering and some bouncer decided to just be an asshole, tell me to stand to the side while he chatted to some girls and fucked off, I just walked out. It's not just bouncers that get to trying to ignore me when there are girls around and act like I ain't shit, that'll be a good reason why I just stop working saturday nights, I don't need that. And I don't mouth off unless I have a good reason, I just left. We're adults, you have a job to do, do it. I used to do security so it's not like I don't understand the job. Anyway, something about the party type environment that makes males go back to primate behavior. It's not what you're trying to say, I just don't like it and I have my own way of handling it and if he wanted to get it on, we could do that too. This bullshit where you're trying to peacock when your supposed to be working makes me sick. Don't know this other shit you're trying to put on me when you don't even know what you're talking about.

also, i just rewatched it, it says the guy in black was the bouncer and he got his ass beat, is that wrong?
giphy.gif

noted-note.gif

the guy in blue was not just some average joe off the streets who decided to have a fight, you can see that just by looking at his hands and footwork

that guys trains or has trained
The guy in blue trains in martial arts but seems to be at a higher level and probably more actively trains compared to that former boxer. Also the guy in blue seemed bigger and more athletic

His friends trying to lift him up are hilarious. I thought I was watching the 3 stooges.

Back