When Musicians Let You Down

Mos Def and the Wu Tang, be nice if the fuckers would have turned up to their gigs

leart bad brains have some pretty anti gay stances....pretty big let down

When GG Allin OD'd before he could go postal during a concert.

He promised live mass murder suicide and didn't deliver.

No didn’t he promise to kill himself at a show? I didn’t. Know he planned on killing others as well.

when I was in my 20s I had all these musician friends (still friends today but we hung more in our 20s) and we would smoke weed and watch this GG Allin dvd. That dude was fucked

No didn’t he promise to kill himself at a show? I didn’t. Know he planned on killing others as well.

when I was in my 20s I had all these musician friends (still friends today but we hung more in our 20s) and we would smoke weed and watch this GG Allin dvd. That dude was fucked
He said he wanted to do a show on Halloween where he commits suicide and takes his audience with him. But every Halloween after that he was imprisoned and then he OD'd before he got the chance.

Metallica for the last 30 years
I remember throwing St Anger out the window of my car on the way back from buying it. I'd listen for about a minute and skip, listen and skip..repeat this process until I'm back to the beginning and out she went. TBA seemed like a neutered version of them and the Loads were something entirely different altogether but there at least seemed to have been some effort put into those whether it was my cup of tea or not. I thought St. Anger was a gag at first because of the Napster stuff. Thought it was their way of saying "If you want to steal our music we'll just create the biggest pile of shit we can think of and you can have that." That's how fucking terrible it was. I could have written a better album.

Since then all the "heavy" albums that followed have been completely forgettable. They're too far removed from the guys that gave us those masterpieces of old.. When I listen to the band it's absolutely always their 80's shit and it's been that way since TBA.

When Pearl Jam endorsed Biden
Well why would this be a surprise given their history - yeah Jittery Joe is not the best choice but he sure as hell is better than the current moron in the white house.
I remember throwing St Anger out the window of my car on the way back from buying it. I'd listen for about a minute and skip, listen and skip..repeat this process until I'm back to the beginning and out she went. TBA seemed like a neutered version of them and the Loads were something entirely different altogether but there at least seemed to have been some effort put into those whether it was my cup of tea or not. I thought St. Anger was a gag at first because of the Napster stuff. Thought it was their way of saying "If you want to steal our music we'll just create the biggest pile of shit we can think of and you can have that." That's how fucking terrible it was. I could have written a better album.

Since then all the "heavy" albums that followed have been completely forgettable. They're too far removed from the guys that gave us those masterpieces of old.. When I listen to the band it's absolutely always their 80's shit and it's been that way since TBA.
Found a clip of you bringing back the St. Anger cd because it sucked

Well why would this be a surprise given their history - yeah Jittery Joe is not the best choice but he sure as hell is better than the current moron in the white house.

Found a clip of you bringing back the St. Anger cd because it sucked

Pearl Jam's ideals (Eddie's really) don't align that much with Biden's or even the Democrat party's. Remember those guys were all about Ralph Nader back in the day.

Pearl Jam's ideals (Eddie's really) don't align that much with Biden's or even the Democrat party's. Remember those guys were all about Ralph Nader back in the day.

So were RATM and Michael Moore, but they still all voted for Gore. I mean I can get voting for one of the Rep. or Dem. candidates if the third party offerings stink and one of the main candidates has some third party type appeal, but just voting for one of the major parties to beat the other party when there's a viable third party candidate (never mind one you had been stumping for) is kind of going against the ideals one has been preaching about in these cases. I don't know if there was a third party candidate that would appeal to many Dems. this time around though.

sfIE8ME.jpg

Back