When Tony taps Conor out and starts defending the lw belt how happy would you be ?

At This point I'd be happy if a fucking interim title got defended

Tony gets KO'd in 2 minutes. His striking has way too many holes. Also his wrestling is shit so he'll never get the fight to the ground. Absolutely horrible match up for Tony. His only chance is to hope Conor gases but there's no way he can take the damage that Nate took. The fight is happening at 155, not 170.

no I did not and I did not forget how Nate schooled Conor.
and now imagine a much better version of Nate fighting Conor.

you do also know that lately MJ was loosing his fights and Tony was winning against the top of the division.

by the way,there is no shame in loosing to MJ.
lets just wait and see,
but first Conor needs to agree to fight and the only option at this stage is Tony.
Tony is good but who has he really fought? Managed to get win over dehydraded Dos Anjos who had to move up to ww after that fight. Submitted Barnoza after rocking him with illegal upkick. He gets dropped repeatedly by medicore strikers like Kevin Lee. Conor has his own weaknesses but hes not underdog against Ferguson.

Tony is good but who has he really fought? Managed to get win over dehydraded Dos Anjos who had to move up to ww after that fight. Submitted Barnoza after rocking him with illegal upkick. He gets dropped repeatedly by medicore strikers like Kevin Lee. Conor has his own weaknesses but hes not underdog against Ferguson.
At least Tony has wins over those guys,we still dont know what would happen if Conor would fight them.
Anyway,hope your hero agrees to fight Tony and we will see

Tony_Ferguson_2.jpg
What would be your reaction when Tony Ferguson taps out Conor and starts defending his belt like a real champion ? If Conor retired and you never have to see his stupid face and the LW division could get moving again.
Even though I won't give them my money it would be great to read about a respectable champ.

Who has he fought lol ? Dude resume is 50 times better than Conors lol. upload_2017-10-21_12-44-19.png Conor only fought chinnie Eddie Alvarez at lw lol.

As much as I hate conor that first round and a half is going to be very dangerous for Fergie.

But if he beats conor I hope that their is not immediate rematch and that the division gets moving as it is such bs that it got put on hold so that conor can go and get brain damaged and look like a fool against floyd (well to his credit he did get a big pay day so good on him for selling a mismatch).

If Conor is defending his belt on a regular basis and winning, I'm cool with that, even though I'm definitely not a fan. I don't like phoney fake promoter bullshit like "double champ", which really was just a publicity stunt by the UFC.

Diaz has a better chin then Tony that's for sure
Tony never been kod how you figure ?
josh-thomson-nate-diaz-finish.gif
tumblr_merul52brG1qaa8d1o1_500.gif
Benson+Henderson+Drops+Nate+Diaz+-+UFC+on+Fox+5.gif
Tony outstruck RDA and Barboza. He also beat Josh Thompson and RDA who both obliterated Diaz.

Tony never been kod how you figure ?
josh-thomson-nate-diaz-finish.gif
tumblr_merul52brG1qaa8d1o1_500.gif
Benson+Henderson+Drops+Nate+Diaz+-+UFC+on+Fox+5.gif
Tony outstruck RDA and Barboza. He also beat Josh Thompson and RDA who both obliterated Diaz.
I'm a fan of Tony's I think he is a great fighter. I just think he leads with his chin up a little too much that would just be a recipe for disaster with a counter striker like McGregor.

I also think if Conor gets tied up in clinchs and it ends up on the ground he's in for a tough night!

Tony_Ferguson_2.jpg
What would be your reaction when Tony Ferguson taps out Conor and starts defending his belt like a real champion ? If Conor retired and you never have to see his stupid face and the LW division could get moving again.
What if Conor retires after fighting Nate & Paulie. Then the 145 & 155 belts will always be meaningless because whoever has them never fought the champ. They would only be champ by default

What if Conor retires after fighting Nate & Paulie. Then the 145 & 155 belts will always be meaningless because whoever has them never fought the champ. They would only be champ by default
Why do you think so ?
It would mean to me that Conor run away like a chicken
Khabib bless

Last edited:
The interim Champ looks more like a Champ and fights like a Champ, compared to the Champ.

All depends on how smart Tony fights, if he stands with his chin out he's getting knocked out, if he takes Conor down he submits him easy or if he survives the first he beats the living hell out of Conor and Conor quits

Back