When was the last time you drank Crystal Light?

Rhood

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Because you believe in yourself whilst watching your weight

Drank the grape flavor a couple days ago, I have most flavors of Crystal Light and Wylers Light in my cupboard

Cherry Pomegranate Crystal Light and Green Island Dream Wylers Light are the best

Probably 10 years ago. I used to always buy them when dieting. The pink lemonade one mostly.

Today. I'm not in a diet and I'm in good shape but crystal light rules f all those other sugary juices

My brother uses them to make mixed drinks along with flavored water. His cocktail is like 80% water.

Never have. Nothing in CL remotely resembles ANY non-toxic food product.

I honestly didn't know they still made it. Those commercials were a mainstay in the 80s.

Funny that you ask.

I am looking for an alternative to these.
20240405_162508.jpg

I love the taste but fuck that company in the face because they keep doubling their price or pretending it is "on sale" but they just add all the cost into the shipping.

I hope whoever is behind these shenanigans stubs his or her pinkie toe daily.

Anyway. Recommendations welcome for a good lemonade mix. I would actually prefer something with no artificial sweeteners. Regular sugar is fine. Doesn't need to be diet, less chemical the better.
I just don't like drinking just plain water and can afford to drink juice all day.

Ive drank crystal before. Never drank crystal light though.

I drink every day, and don't call me Crystal Light
ZmlrejYuanBn

My mom used to drink that stuff back in the 80s, my dad would add it to his Bartles and James…

It’s been many moons.

Funny that you ask.

I am looking for an alternative to these.
View attachment 1037967

I love the taste but fuck that company in the face because they keep doubling their price or pretending it is "on sale" but they just add all the cost into the shipping.

I hope whoever is behind these shenanigans stubs his or her pinkie toe daily.

Anyway. Recommendations welcome for a good lemonade mix. I would actually prefer something with no artificial sweeteners. Regular sugar is fine. Doesn't need to be diet, less chemical the better.
I just don't like drinking just plain water and can afford to drink juice all day.

Why dont you just buy fresh lemons and squeeze one into your glass of water, I do that all the time and it is delish!

Back