When you think you can spit in someone's face and get away with it....

Was the beating too far?

• Total voters
This doesn't seem like a beneficial situation for me. What if I just come by and we do the glass in between us conversation...I'll bring some taco bell and you can guesstimate how it tastes by watching me mildly enjoy it.

After the first spit I was thinking,

equalizer_trailer.jpg

Then after the second spit and it did not look like he was going to be able to open the doors, I was like

1avqe.gif

Then he got out and delivered justice, and I was like.

lol man the minute the doors open the guy tries to hold is hand out like "peace my brotha".

I would have struggled opening the door and then I'd kick the door in fists of rage breaking my toe.

I would have been better off just wiping the spit from my face and then eating it.

Do we even know why this spit took place?

Man, you better be justified to ever dream of spitting, and by God, even if you are justified, you better be ready to protect that shitty move.

Dude didn’t even run. Failed at fight or flight. What, karma is gonna save your ass?

Jesus.

The guy outside behaved like a rat, spitting on the other guy thinking doors would close and he'll ride away. That should be punished.

Bet he saw that going differently in his head

And then this should have happened!

UrqW.gif

But seriously, spitting on someone is go ahead and lie in that bed. YOU MADE IT.

TWAS A DARK AND BRO-Y NIGHT, THE BROS, THEY WERE NOT RESTFUL. NO....

This didn’t need a pole. One of the most satisfying morsels of instant karma I’ve seen.

He will be spitting out of a cup in the hospital

And then this should have happened!

UrqW.gif

But seriously, spitting on someone is go ahead and lie in that bed. YOU MADE IT.
This is one of the greatest GIFs I've ever seen.

Back