Relationship Where’s your go to restaurant for amazing food? (That's not too pricey)

there was a taco truck here that was phenomenal and cheap but I went the other night and it fell off a cliff while the prices literally doubled and tripled. Not sure what happened but it's been pretty bad the last couple times I've tried it. I had a burrito and the foil was wrapped up along with the tortilla and it was really sloppily wrapped. What kind of mexican doesn't know how to wrap a burrito? But they were phenomenal five years ago.

Other place is a ratty looking Chinese place and the food is great if you go there at night, I've been in the daytime a couple times and it's awful, tastes like chinese frozen food, just awful. Like anything else I guess, what you get depends on who's working at the time. Shouldn't be that way, quality should be the same as the price is always the same, but I've noticed that the it fluctuates depending on who is working. You get a crackhead or some girl afraid to break her fingernails and think she's too good to work, it's gonna hurt the quality.

The Texas Roadhouse and Cracker Barrel are 2 chains that I've had decent luck with. Eating out is an iffy proposition these days.
haven't eaten at Cracker Barrel in a while mainly because I'm not close to one. Ate there all the time growing up. The cornbread muffins, sawmill gravy, and breakfast combos were always great

Local spots mostly, but Jersey Mike's has been good to me lately.

Mine is the horizon it's the restaurant here in Pattaya the food good but they give small portions so your still hungry after you eat.

I like the "mad hot" chicken bowl from Teriyaki Madness w fried rice and veggies + a side of edemame & an ice tea... I think it's about 15 dollars.

there is a Muslim place around the corner from where I live
noodles and rice dishes are always on point
and the Chinese ham burgers and scallion pancakes always hit the spot

There's a Local Mexican restaurant in WA state that has the best fajitas and nachos and one the has the best street tacos.

the best food will always come from mom-and-pop small restaurants, or high-class places. the restaurants inbetween get by with name brand and exposure. though the food won't be as good as the first two i mentioned. the reason why is because they are chain restaurants, so the food is made to be middle of the road. bland all across the board.

There are 3 places that i always loved. One was a italian restaurant named Aliano's, i mostly ordered the same thing but it was always delicious, but a bit pricey. Another was Oakfield cafe, used to stop there on the way to work everyday for their biscuits and gravy. Took the family there several times and never disappointed. There breakfast sausage links were huge. The other place was this very small, maybe 8 table place call Batavia Diner. Typical diner food was good, but the best part was the family vibe. I think there might have only been maybe 3-4 people working there. If i remember correctly the wife was the waitress, the father and son cooked, and probably a bus boy/dishwasher. We used to go there when we had a young baby like high chair age til like 2. And they'd also have their daughter there who id guess was 8-9 and she absolutely loved our daughter. She pretty much sit there and play with her most of the time we were there. Its such a lovely family.

Unfortunately only one of those places are still open, but since I've moved further away, i have been

$6 Biggie bag at my local Wendy's.

<{blankeye}>

Recently, I just cook at home.

When you consider all of the things some restaurants do. Using seed oils, chemicals, crap pieces of meat etc. it’s safer and healthier to just cook at home.

Just buy some high quality ingredients, throw it in a pan, season it, heat it up and dig in!

lol I committed a sin yesterday. I saw a Taco Bell tier list and went to buy it afterwards. I woke up today like why am I gassy for?

I'd say this place.

Their chicken wings are to die for imo. Probably the best in the city I live in.

https://www.chucksroadhouse.com/menu/

OxRSOK6TEF_logo.jpg

I go to an Italian sandwich shop where the large is almost 3ft long, and only costs $13-15.
They bake the bread in house, and have all kinds of goodness in that place.

I go to an Italian sandwich shop where the large is almost 3ft long, and only costs $13-15.
They bake the bread in house, and have all kinds of goodness in that place.
Post picture or store YouTube video. TY

Home delivery from the nepalese spot down the block is my go to. That peshwari naan bread is money.

Back