Where are all the Gane fans?

I’m still a Gane fan. I picked him to win if Jones took the path to victory he’s been taking his last few fights. I didn’t write Jon off because I dislike him. I never thought the way he looked meant anything either, I knew he was conditioned and ready.

Thing is I’m not a hater at all and was also defending the idiotic Jones hate “has gray hairs, has plaque on his teeth, will look short and tiny next to Gane, is skinny fat blah blah blah”.

Jon showed up where I had written him off (wrestling), impressive as hell. Still think Gane is an awesome athletic guy with great skills. I just didn’t go in with hatred. I just questioned where Jones was logically in his career. He’s going to be 36, hasn’t fought in 3 years and his last few fights he was on auto pilot (that Jon probably would have issues).

First time I picked against Jones: not like I was a hater who picked him to lose his last 12 fights and would be dancing around the forums gloating if he lost because I finally got my wish. Jon showed me, amazing shit.

Last edited:
Hopefully they smartened up and stopped posting online, instead looking to get their first free BJJ intro class now that they understand the tired old cliches of "white belts knowing black belts want to grapple with them will give them enough TDD" and "just uppercut or knee them before a superior grappler takes you down" are total horseshit.

Tbf, there were legitimate reasons to pick Gane to win that fight, at least in hindsight. Plenty of well schooled MMA fans were picking Gane to win, just so happened we were wrong. It happens.

Tbf, there were legitimate reasons to pick Gane to win that fight, at least in hindsight. Plenty of well schooled MMA fans were picking Gane to win, just so happened we were wrong. It happens.
Some were... based on Jones declining. That is fine and was supported by evidence.

The people that said Gane was the evolution of the sport and he knows Jones wanted to grapple therefore would magically will himself to have TDD... those people are the ones I had issue with.

People were praising him for his athleticism, movement, and striking. Many thought he was the true HW champion who beat Francis.

Yet today all I see is people crapping on him and telling him to retire.

if you're a fan, you stand behind your fighter win/lose/draw.

Did Gane have any real fans or was everyone just a Bones hater?
Probably hiding...
giphy.gif

He went from a a killer taking every opportunity to strike hard.To somebody unrecognizable.Even when Jones looked worse than Tuivasa on the feet lol

Still sitting in front of the TV like Katy Jurado in Pat Garrett and Billy the Kid.

maxresdefault.jpg

mostly jones haters, a certain fan base does not like when a fighter moves a weight class and is successful.

for whatever reason.<BC1>

I got conned into believing that the MMA Factory is legit

crow is not so tasty, but I am eating it now......

People were praising him for his athleticism, movement, and striking. Many thought he was the true HW champion who beat Francis.

Yet today all I see is people crapping on him and telling him to retire.

if you're a fan, you stand behind your fighter win/lose/draw.

Did Gane have any real fans or was everyone just a Bones hater?
Their dislike for Jon outweighs their praise for any fighter. They will trash any fighter in an attempt to discredit Jon and they have to live with people calling him GOAT.

They were just Jones haters. They’ll abandon Gane and call him a bum now despite saying how he was the best HW just yesterday afternoon.

I got a few of them mad when I said that Jones’ grappling would win him this fight. That being said, Gane is still a good fighter, a good guy and very likeable. I hope he rebounds. I’d like to see him fight another top HW like Pavlovitch

Back