Where does Colby go from here?

I heard he may retire and run as Trump's Vice President!

if he still cares about trying to climb the mountain again he should be calling out shavkat

Somewhere far away hopefully.

He's seemingly allergic to fighting WW's below the age of 36 who are coming off wins.

The fact that he called out Wonderboy on the basis of some forced "beef" is all you need to know (of course there is no issue, he's just looking to fool his dumbass fans into thinking this fight has any personal meaning).

(Bows in respect)

(Bows in mutual respect)

ca509a62-3bcd-477b-b36e-ba730c45ce5d_text.gif

imagining him depressingly boxing a retired NFL player on the prelims of a KSI fight card and smiling a little

That video allowed to to weasle out of fighting Gary without overtly saying no.

What's next is probably trying to get "big" fights against guys from his era. I'm sure he'd like to fight Thompson. He could call out Dustin for a bad blood grudge match if Dustin loses. Maybe he could drum up something with MVP. Holland doesn't have a ton of star power, but he'll make a fun presser.

He can probably stretch his "fighting" career for 2 or 3 years if he's not too active then go do celebrity boxing, pro-wrestling, a podcast, and see if he can get a book deal.

Ian beating Colby would be useful for Ian's title contention momentum, but for Colby it's not that big of a win. And they have a very one note promo angle for that fight to make it draw. The rest of WW is kinda boring and I don't think he can beat Leon, even if he gets back up there.

Fresh coat of paint at MW or LW could be interesting. But MW is too big for him and LW has enough sharks in the tank.

At the end of the day, he just needs a win. Over anyone. ASAP.

Lol at not that big of a win. Colby beating Ian Garry would literally be his biggest win in 6 years.

If he doesn’t except the Garry fight and decides to sit out for any period of time I think he might never fight again

Ian beating Colby would be useful for Ian's title contention momentum, but for Colby it's not that big of a win. And they have a very one note promo angle for that fight to make it draw. The rest of WW is kinda boring and I don't think he can beat Leon, even if he gets back up there.

Fresh coat of paint at MW or LW could be interesting. But MW is too big for him and LW has enough sharks in the tank.

At the end of the day, he just needs a win. Over anyone. ASAP.
colby has to take that fight soon because the clock is ticking and he's just gonna decay as a fighter with time.

Back