Where is Dana White?

Or somebody that realizes how the real world works. As opposed to somebody that only dreams they wish they had money and power? Does your boss at McDonald’s give you shit when you go into daydream mode and burn a batch of burgers?
Living through another man's wallet? Does Dana share his money with you or something? If not then stfu lol you remind me of Conor fans "But but but he has millions!"

Living through another man's wallet? Does Dana share his money with you or something? If not then stfu lol you remind me of Conor fans "But but but he has millions!"
See you’re absolutely lost here. You just don’t have the intelligence to realize it.

moving on.

I don't really care about Dana because he shat on my guy St. Pierre but I'm pretty sure people are going to be tasting his pee pee once this whole thing plays out. There are levels to understanding this. I sure as hell don't and I'd like for you to prove to me that you do.

Even though he probably can do all that, it isn't the reason he wasn't at the press conference and didn't put the belt on Ngannou. Because all other events he does that unless there is some kind of issue going on. Ngannou stood his ground and gambled on his career and he ended up winning. So Ngannou has all the leverage now and it most likely pissed off Dana. He wants to discuss the issues privately and not put anymore attention to it in the media. So in a way it's smart that Dana didn't do the press conference because he knows the questions would be asked about Ngannou's future and he doesn't have the answers for that. He should've still put the belt on him though and kept it professional. Deal with the negotiation issues later.

Also he isn't bummed out about the Moreno and Fig fight because he knows it opens it up for one more fight for them since they are even. I really wouldn't be surprised with another instant rematch for the final fight between them.

I agree.

Dana should have been a professional, presented and wrapped the belt around Francis' waist, smiled said "Congrats, Champ ..." and quietly walked away.

If he decided "F this post-fight press conference" he could have easily not shown up and just lied about it with some bullshit excuse.

No one will remember him not showing up to the PC but everyone will remember him not doing his ceremonial duty, considering it was FG.

fuck him he's a cancer to the UFC and has been for quite some time, pay Francis what he wants along with others

My theory is that he is terrified of being in presence of Ngannou, especially if there is potential confrontation. You can see how nervous he acts whenever he meets him.

dana white most likely bet alot on money on gane and lost. Im happy he lost money. Im happy francis won, now about fighter pay....

Maybe he had a family emergency

I think we all know why he vanished. And its been pretty well described in this thread already

The more important question we should be asking is whether or not dana should remain the president of the UFC. I think not

I think you care way more about it than he does. I think his attitude is more or less..

Well that kind of sucked. Now instead of listening to stupid questions from clowns right now. I think I’ll hop on my private jet and be back in Vegas in an hour. I’ll deal with this shit in a few days.

Don’t tell me you’d do any different if you had that power? The problem for most of you is he HAS that power. You NEVER will. Good for him. He worked hard for what he has. Why should I hate him for that?? Just because I’m a fan of some pro athlete? I don’t think so.

Dana is not the most upstanding person in the world. I’m so shocked.
You have some wild imagination man. If you had that power I think you would bet away billions in Vegas and spend the rest on hotties instead of wasting money on your child's teenage parties.

Dana is a weasel confirmed.

9gUTN2K.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back