Where is Kforcer?

ChickenBrother

JCPENNEY $3.98 BELT
@Black
Reaction score
@Kforcer where you at bro? Looks like your Sherdog account turned 20 but it's been almost 2 months since you've logged on. Miss your informed and level-headed takes on all things grappling in the F12.

Not too many OGs left on this site. Anyone else know?

Last edited:
Hahaha, that's funny, my first login to Sherdog in a while and I got this! Appreciate it, my man. I always liked reading your posts as well. A big thing is I just forgot my password.

Somewhat grappling related, a young coworker showed me a video of himself doing a spadle in a high school match recently and I showed him some footage of some leglock entries I've hit and the kid did not seem all that impressed. He also asked me what belt I was, to which, of course, I said I didn't have one, which impressed him even less. On the positive side, I think I've piqued his interest in grappling, whereas before he seemed purely interested in MMA, like a lot of former wrestlers.

Anyway, like I said, I appreciate that someone around here missed me, brother.

Last edited:
Hahaha, that's funny, my first login to Sherdog in a while and I got this! Appreciate it, my man. I always liked reading your posts as well. A big thing is I just forgot my password.

Somewhat grappling related, a young coworker showed me a video of himself doing a spadle in a high school match recently and I showed him some footage of some leglock entries I've hit and the kid did not seem all that impressed. He also asked me what belt I was, to which, of course, I said I didn't have one, which impressed him even less. On the positive side, I think I've piqued his interest in grappling, whereas before he seemed purely interesting in MMA, like a lot of former wrestlers.

Good to have you back bro. Sounds like you missed an opportunity to tell the kid you have a JCPenney $3.98 belt. But it could be worse - I started my 6 year old in the kids BJJ class where I train and one of the co-owners (former UFC contender) stepped in to teach the class. On the car ride home my kid was like, "Dad, Coach [UFC guy] sounds like he's good, but it looked like he's only a gray belt (2nd lowest kids BJJ belt)?" The image of a dude training for a UFC title fight while rocking a kid's gray belt in fight camp is something I couldn't make up but somehow sounds pretty awesome.

Good to have you back bro. Sounds like you missed an opportunity to tell the kid you have a JCPenney $3.98 belt. But it could be worse - I started my 6 year old in the kids BJJ class where I train and one of the co-owners (former UFC contender) stepped in to teach the class. On the car ride home my kid was like, "Dad, Coach [UFC guy] sounds like he's good, but it looked like he's only a gray belt (2nd lowest kids BJJ belt)?" The image of a dude training for a UFC title fight while rocking a kid's gray belt in fight camp is something I couldn't make up but somehow sounds pretty awesome.
Hahahaha, that's awesome! I guess it shows your kid is a critical thinker; he's not just assuming the coach is the best because people say so. He's checking out the facts. I wonder if he was also partially worried for the gray belt's safety entering the octagon.

Hahahaha, that's awesome! I guess it shows your kid is a critical thinker; he's not just assuming the coach is the best because people say so. He's checking out the facts. I wonder if he was also partially worried for the gray belt's safety entering the octagon.

Lol my kid hasn't seen any of his fights yet - he's been on a skid lately due to age but he's had almost 40 pro fights and has Wallid Ismail level cauliflower ears. Maybe if he gets his shit together and finally earns his kids yellow belt, he'll be able to hang with these UFC scrubs.

Last edited:
im a boxing coach at a semi notable west coast mma gym. I did some no gi grappling back in the day and would occasionally (under immense pressure from my coach) put a gi on. I was a 2 stripe white belt and when my 9 year old kid started jits a decade later she quickly got a few stripes on her own white belt and started hassling my grapes about being a higher rank than me

im a boxing coach at a semi notable west coast mma gym. I did some no gi grappling back in the day and would occasionally (under immense pressure from my coach) put a gi on. I was a 2 stripe white belt and when my 9 year old kid started jits a decade later she quickly got a few stripes on her own white belt and started hassling my grapes about being a higher rank than me

Lol I've also struggled to explain to my kid how belts kind of matter, but they also kind of don't. Last week he was upset because he took down and passed into mount on one of the gray belts in his class, and he thought he should be promoted because he could "beat a gray belt." He just got his second stripe on his white belt. At least that's an improvement from before he started training. Last year he was telling me he didn't need to learn grappling because he "could already beat Dad, who is a purple belt." He didn't realize I was letting him take me down and pass into mount.

He's the man of the house now, sorry buddy.

@Kforcer where you at bro? Looks like your Sherdog account turned 20 but it's been almost 2 months since you've logged on. Miss your informed and level-headed takes on all things grappling in the F12.

Not too many OGs left on this site. Anyone else know?
Best poster on this sub. Or at least p4p top 3 GOAT. Hope he s fine.

Somewhat grappling related, a young coworker showed me a video of himself doing a spadle in a high school match recently and I showed him some footage of some leglock entries I've hit and the kid did not seem all that impressed. He also asked me what belt I was, to which, of course, I said I didn't have one, which impressed him even less. On the positive side, I think I've piqued his interest in grappling, whereas before he seemed purely interested in MMA, like a lot of former wrestlers.

Oh I like you too, bro and always enjoy your posts. Good to see you are well.

Remembered your password, eh?

Back