Where is Mr. Dana White?

Willek

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Not present for the press conference and weigh ins.

Where is he at?

No Dana, and this is the first time I really noticed Hunter Campbell in the background at one of these things.

He missed Singapore because of his kid. But, I haven’t heard shit about this. If he misses the fights then I’d be pretty surprised. Maybe the flu, or something.

Hopefully dead.

287d185a-91d9-4ab9-b011-dc7850140672_text.gif

Thanks to a world-wide Shortage of adrenachr*me, His lizard suit is falling apart. Can’t be in the public eye lest his cold-blooded secret be exposed
The most insidious part of the democratic agenda is that adrenochrome can only be harvested from the living, usually underground to avoid spoilage from direct sunlight. That’s probably how they got first contact with the lizard people, digging those caverns.

Not present for the press conference and weigh ins.

Where is he at?
He misses those a lot more often now. He's skipping the pressers but will be at the fight. Anik is always doing that role instead. Seems like it's just to have Dana with less media and press questions and having those events run without the need of the President of UFC there. Most likely it's to help with transitions in the future if White ever steps down or gets replaced. They will already have everyone used to having another figure there handling the media and press for those events. They can always fill that role with anyone to just answer basic questions and give basic answers/comments.

Back