Where was BLM when this was going on?

So because BLM did not say anything about what happened in China, they should not say anything about what happens in the US, where BLM originated ?? I fail to see your logic here.
A fair point and perhaps one that could be directed to all the European protesters demonstrating about George Floyd while ignoring the discrimination of thousands of Africans in China along with the millions of Uyghar muslims who are suffering from genocide in China.

The main point is that leftists, whether in Europe, North America or anywhere else, are hypocritical cowards.

A fair point and perhaps one that could be directed to all the European protesters demonstrating about George Floyd while ignoring the discrimination of thousands of Africans in China along with the millions of Uyghar muslims who are suffering from genocide in China.

The main point is that leftists, whether in Europe, North America or anywhere else, are hypocritical cowards.

So if leftists are "hypocritical cowards" for...umm...I guess not demonstrating every single thing in every country? Then what does that make white racists in the US who actively promote racism, genocide, and supremacy? How would you categorize white racists in the US, if leftists, many of whom are fighting AGAINST racism, are according to you hypocrites?

Protesting things in their own country? <{vega}>

In modern times arnt there more black on black crimes in the states ? Who’s fault is that and what is the movement doing about it?

In modern times arnt there more black on black crimes in the states ? Who’s fault is that and what is the movement doing about it?

This is a really old and tired argument, but there are countless black grassroots organizations that are addressing gang violence and poverty in black communities by going to the root of the issues, unlike the police who simply shoot at the problem.

These movements are addressing those issues, you just don't know about it because you don't care about poverty or violence enough to know about those movements. You just like making weak points on message boards, apparently.

By all accounts and purposes, surly open blatant racism, eviction, segregation, etc that affects thousands is worse than one isolated negligent incident involving a cop. Also I thought silence equated to violence? I sure as shit didn't hear a single peep when this was happening.
This. And what was funny most the liberals didn't even care. Only certain black lives matter

Quick question because there are tons of answers. But what do you think is driving these crime rates? Poverty? Or the fact that they're black?

ww2 Germany got bombed to pieces . Japan got nuked . Look at them now .
if you grow up in america you don’t have to bomb your own environment . You can simply wake up to nurture and better it .

Quick question because there are tons of answers. But what do you think is driving these crime rates? Poverty? Or the fact that they're black?
Here is the biggest factor imho
African-American_family_structure

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afric...rth_Rates_in_the_United_States,_1940-2014.png won't work as a pic

By all accounts and purposes, surly open blatant racism, eviction, segregation, etc that affects thousands is worse than one isolated negligent incident involving a cop. Also I thought silence equated to violence? I sure as shit didn't hear a single peep when this was happening.

You are probably ignorant to this because you aren't an organizer and likely don't have any experience ever fighting for anything except behind a keyboard, but often certain moments are flashpoints by which the systemic becomes visible, and any good organization will use those occurrences to point out the way the system works as a whole. And like I said, I heard a lot on social media about the anti-black racism in China. But I get the feeling that you aren't in the right circles to have seen it. Organizations like BLM and affilate organizations have been fighting against and spreading awareness about the other forms of racism you cite. But again, I wouldn't expect you to know that because you don't care about those issues or about justice in general.

ww2 Germany got bombed to pieces . Japan got nuked . Look at them now .
if you grow up in america you don’t have to bomb your own environment . You can simply wake up to nurture and better it .

I don't know the point you're trying to make.

Though not BLM specifically, I did see black activists in the US denouncing that. But furthermore, it isn't that strange for BLM to focus on local or national issues where proximity and knowledge of the local conditions allow for more pointed protest. That's being selective in an obvious and strategically correct manner.

But that wasn't the point of your post anyways. You were trying to make the argument that BLM is hypocritical if they don't demonstrate against everything at once? I actually am not sure what point you were trying to make because I think you were just attempting to denounce BLM because you hate when people fight for rights unless they are white? You tell me.
This is just another thread that they can whinge and rage in , it doesn't have to be logical.

This is a really old and tired argument, but there are countless black grassroots organizations that are addressing gang violence and poverty in black communities by going to the root of the issues, unlike the police who simply shoot at the problem.

These movements are addressing those issues, you just don't know about it because you don't care about poverty or violence enough to know about those movements. You just like making weak points on message boards, apparently.
It's old but not tired. As it seems to be the major problem. And it doesn't seem like there has been much if any progress.

It's old but not tired. As it seems to be the major problem. And it doesn't seem like there has been much if any progress.

Yes, because no resources are being put into crime prevention or the eradication of poverty. Instead, they are being put into private prisons and the prison industrial complex proper. The economy is also worsening and the divide between the rich and poor widening, which disproportionately affects Black people.

Yes, because no resources are being put into crime prevention or the eradication of poverty. Instead, they are being put into private prisons and the prison industrial complex proper. The economy is also worsening and the divide between the rich and poor widening, which disproportionately affects Black people.
Being poor is certainly awful. I wouldn't wish that upon anyone. There is only so much that can be done. Especially when schools there can't function...due to the students.
It's hard to invest in a place that doesn't even care about its self. And that's due to the high single family households.
Also would the police be acting like they have if inner city blacks didn't commit crime at a staggering rate?

Back