Which boxer vs mma fighter had the bigger skill gap?

TerraRayzing

Little eagle soars again
@Brown
Reaction score
Floyd vs Conor or Fury vs Francis?
Does Francis have a better chance than Conor did against Floyd?

Conor/Floyd. Floyd well knew Conor could kick his head clean off

Guess we won't know until after Fury-Ngannou. But I'd say Conor is a considerably more skilled boxer than Ngannou.

I'm assuming Floyd is a more skilled boxer than Fury, so the question is whether or not there's a greater disparity in Floyd and Tyson's boxing skills or Conor and Francis's.

Will just have to wait and see. Francis is capable of good technique. He’s also capable of just ignoring everything and going ape shit.

To Conor’s credit, he did land a nice uppercut and won a few rounds.

Of course Francis has a bigger chance than Conor. These are HWs throwing bungalows after all while we saw that Conor simply didn't have the power to even slightly bother Floyd.

But we are talking about a .000000001% of a chance.

I think Ngannou has a significantly better chance of winning than Conor did. Its still pretty fucking slim, but better.

Not sure about boxer versus MMA, but I’d guess this takes the cake for levels and the match being sanctioned a crime. It was Fulton’s 60 bout, and Jeremy Bullock’s debut, when all was said and done it was revealed that Bullock lied about his weight and realistically was at a 50 lbs disadvantage.
t0Xf6V.gif

Last edited:
Not sure about boxer versus MMA, but I’d guess this takes the cake for levels and the match being sanctioned a crime. It was Fulton’s 60 bout, and Jeremy Bullock’s debut, when all was said and done it was revealed that Bullock lied about his weight and realistically was at a 50 lbs disadvantage.
t0Xf6V.gif
I hope someone does this to him in prison!

Will just have to wait and see. Francis is capable of good technique. He’s also capable of just ignoring everything and going ape shit.

To Conor’s credit, he did land a nice uppercut and won a few rounds.
Floyd let him get that

Back