Which current UFC champion is the least popular

Jones?

Say he's a pretty good mma fighter and you're an asshole and threat to america itself..

I forgot Hill was a UFC champion until I opened this thread, LHW is in shambles.
I thought his takedown defense and growth as a fighter in terms of knowing to not engage on the ground with a submission artist (like when he willingly engaged with Bear Jews guard) against Glover was fairly impressive but he's the weakest LHW champ sense Forrest Griffin . Nemkov and for that matter Corey Anderson would stomp him .

The only male champ i could reliably name when drunk is Jones. Maybe Volk and Islam, but no one else.

T Wood and Usman are previous additions to this list.

mma fanbase is racist af

The fact the women are so forgettable they aren't even considered ...I'd say Zhang and Grasso

Something similar about those dudes
Hill is relatively unknown, Edwards is a normie who sounds like his jaw has been wired shut when he speaks, Aljo has a grating and bizarre personality and an inability to take criticism

I forgot Hill was a UFC champion until I opened this thread, LHW is in shambles.

The whole roster is in shambles. LHW Sucks, Jones is fighting a 40 year old fireman that got KTFO in his last fight. UFC Screwed us out of watching Francis again. MW is stagnant, WW has a boring champ fighting a guy everyone hates that probably doesn't even deserve a title shot. LW feels stagnant, a rotisserie of guys fighting each other and none of them can beat Islam. Once Volk beats Yair who knows what he does next. Aljagoat is fighting a guy who has no business getting a title shot next and the number 1 contender is his teammate so they wont fight each other. WMMA, lmao. Outside of a possible Jones/Pavlo fight there's not a whole lot to be excited about.

Back