Which fighters do you share a birthday with?

April 3rd

It's me and Chael Sonnen of all people cutting the Bday cake.

But in the celebrity world it's Eddie Murphy, Alec Baldwin, Cobie Smolders, Jennie Garth, and Wayne Newton pays for the party because it's his Bday too and he's got the Big Bank to party us all.

Most notably Rich Franklin. Then there’s Robert Drysdale, Hiromitsu Kanehara, and Bones’ kryptonite, Matt Hamill.

A bunch of no name cans and this cutie!
Alexa-Grasso.jpg
GRASSO_ALEXA_L_BELTMOCK.png

<BC1>

April 3rd

It's me and Chael Sonnen of all people cutting the Bday cake.

But in the celebrity world it's Eddie Murphy, Alec Baldwin, Cobie Smolders, Jennie Garth, and Wayne Newton pays for the party because it's his Bday too and he's got the Big Bank to party us all.
For celebs i got Cindy Crawford and Kurt Cobain
<Kpop775>

I'm reading this thread with great interest.

I plan to post a thread asking which fighters pets share their name with your first pet

And then a thread asking which fighters have the same as your mother's maiden name

I plan to post a thread asking which fighters pets share their name with your first pet

And then a thread asking which fighters have the same as your mother's maiden name
My first thought, too. Or, “what’s your lucky number (4-digits only)”?

ok loser you do that.

The amount of people who happily contributed to the thread>>>Your sorry ass.

My first thought, too. Or, “what’s your lucky number (4-digits only)”?
First you contribute to the thread even posting the BJ impressed gif then one post later talk shit about the thread.

{<shrug}
the fuck outta here boy.

ok loser you do that.

First you contribute to the thread even posting the BJ impressed gif then one post later talk shit about the thread.

{<shrug}
the fuck outta here boy.
d71.jpg

ok loser you do that.

{<shrug}
the fuck outta here boy.
Damn. You’re sensitive.
E3D78559-6EAF-4FFD-861C-B48C965E3B77.gif

Last edited:
Back