Which fighters made you the most money this year

Miguel de Sade

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Without digging through all my bets, the two that come to mind are

1. Moreno (vs Figgy)
Loaded up on his moneyline at +210 and had .5u on round 3 at +3100 (had smaller wagers on rounds 4-5)

2. Glover (vs Jan)
Had several units on moneyline at +245, a half unit on Glover sub at +750, and .25 u shots on sub rounds 1,2,3. Round 2 hit at +3200

unfortunately i gave some of my profits back trying to get slick with prop/round bets on the following cards after these hit, but that's how it goes.

Which fighters/fights did you guys profit most from? Curious to hear your biggest successes of 2021

I've scaled back a lot of MMA betting but my two biggest wins this year were on Oliviera. Had bets on him both pre-fight and added more live between rounds against DP and Chandler

Gane is my golden goose lol. i believed in his potential since day 1 and he has rewarded my faith in him bountifally this year. Im ready to lay the house on him against ngannou next month.

The two biggest cards for me were
-Giga vs Barbosa
-Brunson vs Till

Both were underdogs and I did NOT think they should have been. I bet pretty heavy on both (specifically Giga stoppage over Barbosa)

The Volk vs Ortega card was good to me as well.
On average I've actually made a lot more on Boxing though. I bet a lot less frequently, so when I do I make sure it's a "sure thing". I gotta do more of that with MMA haha.

Santos vs Walker was by far my biggest loss haha.

Gatto by TKO over Eubanks @ +900 was the last leg of a parlay that risked $1 to win $68. Officially a lifelong fan of her now.

No1 in patiuclar really all my bets are usually the same value every event Im just glad I changed my betting style and believe I am up for the yr betting MMA not sure exactly though I will try to keep track of how I do for the upcoming year

Without digging through all my bets, the two that come to mind are

1. Moreno (vs Figgy)
Loaded up on his moneyline at +210 and had .5u on round 3 at +3100 (had smaller wagers on rounds 4-5)

2. Glover (vs Jan)
Had several units on moneyline at +245, a half unit on Glover sub at +750, and .25 u shots on sub rounds 1,2,3. Round 2 hit at +3200

unfortunately i gave some of my profits back trying to get slick with prop/round bets on the following cards after these hit, but that's how it goes.

Which fighters/fights did you guys profit most from? Curious to hear your biggest successes of 2021
I lost a lot of money at the beginning of 2021 and I was about to give up, but after that, a hot streak started so if I remember correctly the person who allowed me to recover what I had lost and even make a profit was Gane

Back