Movies Which is better: Robocop vs Predator

This is just begging for a fan service movie short. Clarence Boddicker walks into a warehouse where a cartel deal is going down:

301409b7-0409-4f89-80d7-0c5f9248ff8c_text.gif

Then Murphy rushes in and takes out the cartel:

Then Predator rolls up in a 6000 SUX and runs over "Help me!" toxic waste guy outside:

classic-best-robocop-scene-ever

Then Predator walks in and takes off his mask, stares at Dutch (who shits his pants and runs away) and then looks at Robocop and says, "What... the hell... are you?!!"

Q5UUGv.gif

Then they fight...

Then they should have Robocop unleash a horde of Aliens to fight Predator only for the Predator to call in the Terminator who everybody thinks is Dutch to battle Robocop and sends them back in time to 1870s Tombstone where he gets back up the Earps and Doc Holliday.

My pick goes to Predator, by a narrow margin, of course.

IMHO it has the far superior finale.

Robocop.

But Predator 1, 2, and Prey were all good, and that's better than I think you could say about Robocop as a franchise.

Then they should have Robocop unleash a horde of Aliens to fight Predator only for the Predator to call in the Terminator who everybody thinks is Dutch to battle Robocop and sends them back in time to 1870s Tombstone where he gets back up the Earps and Doc Holliday.

Then they pan off-screen and Jesse Ventura is just sitting there shaking his head like...

70d8dffb-5d12-4107-a701-2ccc4d481748_text.gif

And Marty McFly comes flying with his DeLorean to save the day and brings Robocop to the future but they end going back to the year 1985

This is just begging for a fan service movie short. Clarence Boddicker walks into a warehouse where a cartel deal is going down:

301409b7-0409-4f89-80d7-0c5f9248ff8c_text.gif

Then Murphy rushes in and takes out the cartel:

Then Predator rolls up in a 6000 SUX and runs over "Help me!" toxic waste guy outside:

classic-best-robocop-scene-ever

Then Predator walks in and takes off his mask, stares at Dutch (who shits his pants and runs away) and then looks at Robocop and says, "What... the hell... are you?!!"

Q5UUGv.gif

Then they fight...

Jesus.

Robocop is an awesome movie

Predator is a work of art focusing on on the human condition throughout the film the camera shot draws closer every minute. Better cast too.

Robocop tackles the same subject matter but it is more ham fisted about it.

I say predator is better crafted, there's nothing about it that could be changed.

is this like one of those questions included to find out if a child is autistic or something?

predator for sure.

Back