Social Which is more likely - You using Heinz ketchup for your food or drinking Coca-Cola?

Which is more likely?

• Total voters

Takes_Two_To_Tango

Formally known as MXZT
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Two of the most popular food brands, which is more likely for you?

25e2164af5b39ebf7996fe28cfb55b4a7fc17c5ec5efffa7a1e5be3c11c36eae__11916.1619632955.1280.1280.jpg

20316026002_front_a01_@2.png

Recently discovered that I do prefer heinz to store brand or whatever else. Will pay for heinz, it is a better ketchup imo.

Would choose pepsi over coke.

They’re both highly likely. I put Heinz ketchup on fries, eggs, hotdogs, hamburgers and grilled cheese sandwiches. Meanwhile I drink tons of Coke Zero.

So yeah, they’re both happening multiple times a week for me.

Coke. Once or twice a year, I'll get a hankering for a bottle of Mexican Coke. I only used ketchup for fast food fries, which I haven't eaten in decades.

Am I the only person who finds ketchup nasty? It's like sugar with a little tomato paste added. When I was a kid I used to use canned tomato paste instead for my fries.

I don't like either. But for the sake of the thread, I chose Ketchup because I dislike soda more.

Am I the only person who finds ketchup nasty? It's like sugar with a little tomato paste added. When I was a kid I used to use canned tomato paste instead for my fries.
not alone
I hate it
it's just sugar

I usually substitute mustard for ketchup stuff (fries)

that being said who could say no to a vintage heinz pool for a piece of well done steak to swim in

Ketchup

I rarely drink soda- probably have only done it twice this year..

Back