Social Which job would you have chosen?

# 2 sounds like the best option due to being outside and not needing to clean bathrooms.

2. all the way.

Getting paid to basically walk outside while doing very easy work is simply getting paid to exercise in the outdoors.

1 seems to be the most obvious choice; safest and most steady. Government workers in general take care of their work places since they fully intend to come back tomorrow.
2 would vary a lot depending on the weather; rain, snow, slush, heat or cold. But also the city. Is it a decent place, or burned out tenements? However driving cool street cleaning machines could tilt my opinion to this.
3 sounds like the worst. The upside being you would be on independent operations in a remote locale, master of your own work and all that. However people are filthy. People who leave their apartments "without an inspection" are triple filthy filled with more than a smidgeon of spite. They've been evicted or scurried before they were evicted and willfully demonstrate the worst of humanity on the way out. I would think piles of trash, buckets of poo, and impromptu urinals are almost the norm.

I find your contribution very entertaining. You gave me a laugh.

It is not about any machines at these workplaces. But you can play with these tools.

image.php

2. all the way.

Getting paid to basically walk outside while doing very easy work is simply getting paid to exercise in the outdoors.

It is the case that this very choice brings exposure. If an acquaintance with an expensive BMW honks at you, there is a risk that one of these gentlemen will lose face.

Om du har något i huvudet skulle jag hoppa på en yh-utbildning.. de får i princip betalt för att släppa igenom elever och bidragen/lån för att plugga är inte jättelångt ifrån nettopengarna för att städa..

Oavsett vad du pluggar bäddar det för en hyfsad inkomst och lite värdighet.. om du gett dig fan på ett av alternativen i trådstarten skulle jag hålla mig borta från lägenheter.. privatpersoner är ett helvete att ha att göra med..

If I had to choose I'd choose #2. The reason being that I enjoy being outdoors more than working indoors.

#2. You're outside, more in touch with your surroundings and can maybe spot opportunities. Collect any type of metal to recycle for cash.

I'll take the one that doesn't have "cleaning" in the Job description. :p

ETA: Seriously though, I'd probably go for #2. I like being outdoors. Even in the bad weather.

<Fedor23>

Last edited:
Wonder if it's anything like Seattle. We had a few police sue the city because they were made to clean up homeless camps and got some disease from it. Our country is falling and I don't know why people are still dying to get here but they come.

Because their countries are somehow even worse?

The thing I can't understand are the "Merica - greatest country in the world" weirdo's.

I always find it interesting that only swedes switch to own language if grouped together on dog.

Wonder what genetic mutation causes this

Because their countries are somehow even worse?

The thing I can't understand are the "Merica - greatest country in the world" weirdo's.
Pretty much it. Much of our country is awesome, I have the option to jump ship if needed which I'm grateful for but so much of this country is polarised. I never hear of Aus being mental OTT like here and the UK. You were born in a good 'un.

Pretty much it. Much of our country is awesome, I have the option to jump ship if needed which I'm grateful for but so much of this country is polarised. I never hear of Aus being mental OTT like here and the UK. You were born in a good 'un.

Hell yeah, if you could be born anywhere in the world and it could be considered to have won the geographic lottery - Australia and New Zealand would be it.

I've been to over 50 countries at this point but am always happy to come back home afterwards.

ill clean apartments and pocket what's worth money or if it's something i need. that's they all do and i don't blame them.

Ehh I’d go back to school and not be a loser

Back