Which not guilty verdict was worse? Casey Anthony or OJ Simpson

Personally, I think it has to be casey. That cold bitch murdered her own child and there was proof in her internet searches. IMO, they were both guilty, but oj was able manufacture some reasonable doubt and likely skated because of his celebrity status

I would also add that there are also others that also got away with murder. george zimmerman for one, another was othal wallace, who murdered a cop and posted how he couldn’t wait to get pig’s blood on his boots, yet somehow the jury refused to convict on those charges and went with the weakest aspect-manslaughter even though he pulled out a gun and shot the officer in the eye, killing him.

I would also add that there are also others that also got away with murder. george zimmerman for one, another was othal wallace, who murdered a cop and posted how he couldn’t wait to get pig’s blood on his boots, yet somehow the jury refused to convict on those charges and went with the weakest aspect-manslaughter even though he pulled out a gun and shot the officer in the eye, killing him.
I don't see how Zim Zam got away with murder.

I don't see how Zim Zam got away with murder.
Are you saying you don’t think it was murder? Honestly, I think voluntary manslaughter would have been the correct conviction. He profiled and stalked that kid, then was getting his ass best when he shot Martin. And man do I wish he had been convicted because that was the case where black lives matter was first mentioned and then the mike brown incident is what morphed blm into a violent and riotous entity that also led to cori bush getting elected and she just sucks so much

Lmao at the OJ slander. This is why we kneel.

Are you saying you don’t think it was murder? Honestly, I think voluntary manslaughter would have been the correct conviction. He profiled and stalked that kid, then was getting his ass best when he shot Martin. And man do I wish he had been convicted because that was the case where black lives matter was first mentioned and then the mike brown incident is what morphed blm into a violent and riotous entity that also led to cori bush getting elected and she just sucks so much
Maybe manslaughter but not murder. He shot one time, center mass, and we know from the trajectory of the shot that he was on his back.

Maybe manslaughter but not murder. He shot one time, center mass, and we know from the trajectory of the shot that he was on his back.

I can agree with that. And generally, I am in favor of defending your life when being attacked and beaten. No one should have to worry about getting in trouble when you are having your head bounced off cement, however, he initiated that incident because he had profiled and stalked this kid, then when he was getting his ass beat, he killed the kid. Zim is a piece of shit in so many ways and was back then as well. Wanna be cop makes bad mistake that killed a kid after he fucked around and was finding out when he brought a gun to a fist fight

Back