Which of these bands would you say is the most technically proficient?

Well I listened to a fair number of those bands on that list and even like them. I used to wear Dream Theater shirts in highschool 15 years ago. You know what though? Tool is a better band

You know what though, when someone lists bands like Dying Fetus you know immediately they are a try hard dick sniffer who has no meaningful opinion.
Not a fan of Dying Fetus but tool is one of the most overrated bands of all time

Yep I read all of that before I responded because your limp dick response matters a lot to me

Yeah please keep going. Never heard of any of those bands

Good, it should matter. I have objectively better taste in music than you pal.

Well I listened to a fair number of those bands on that list and even like them. I used to wear Dream Theater shirts in highschool 15 years ago. You know what though? Tool is a better band. Granted I was always more into mainstream metal and punk rock as a whole, but that's my opinion.

You know what though, when someone lists bands like Dying Fetus you know immediately they are a try hard, blow hard dick sniffer who has no meaningful opinion. And that motherfucker is proven blow hard and I only skimmed his response. He's just obnoxious and not a person worth talking to

The irony is not lost on me, you came in obnoxiously touting the technical ability of TOOL. I had a laugh, you got butthurt. I'm just chillin' ober here.

Also Dying Fetus is unironically great. One of the best live performances I've seen too. I strongly suggest you check them out live.

Back