Which PPV card are you willing to pay $79.99: UFC 288 or 289

I just dropped 80 for 287. I honestly didn't plan on but Mommy insisted I stay home with my kids and not go out.

I said, "No Ma. It cost too much." But then she insisted she'd pay. I tried to say no but after a few back and forth I caved. Thanks Mom!!!

Confusing post.

Jeez. I would rather buy Jones vs Stipe 3 times to make up for these events...

288 is mediocre

289 is the worst PPV I’ve ever seen in my life and I have no idea why the fuck I booked hotel/flight to go

Hopefully they stack 289 to make up for that awful headliner

streaming both

Sterling vs cejudo
charlres vs dariush

UFC 288 obviously.

LOL, I think I am going with 288

I paid , for years and years , decades maybe I paid , I literally want to give them my money because I’m an adult with a job
But man they make it hard don’t they

How many people post on internet forums and pay for PPVs? I don't think those circles overlap too much.

I set up auto payment for UFC events in advance so I don’t have to think about it
Thanks Dana!:p?1?:cool:

Wow!
I must be getting old, fights 3 and 4 are guys I have never heard of(also haven’t been in the forums as much). Kron I know but if it were Kron Silva, no clue!
I might as well put on a regular Bellator, I don’t know half of them and don’t know guys on UFC PPV.

A PPV event is supposed to lure with the WOW factor. I am sorry but, it ain’t there. It may be a good matched fight that lives up to expectations but, don’t ask the fans to take the gamble that it may be great.

I remember times of PPV events that had the big names and it was a flop of a fight. Pretty mad at this.
However, paying for no names and a crap fight, can lead to saying, “I am out, I quit!”

Back