Which victory of Fedor Emelianenko was the most impressive?

Which victory of Fedor Emelianenko was the most impressive?

• Total voters
Timmeh. Showed you the difference between him and the UFC Hw GOAT till that point.

I voted big nog 1 though cause it was his coming out party. Everyone had nog as a heavy fav going in

Man, you’re gonna shit for that pick ;)

I went with Nog 1, because of Nog being the #1 HW in the world at the time, the insane resume Nog has overall, and how dominant Fedor was in that fight, and on the ground no less.

Same. People today often do not seem aware that Fedor was the underdog going into that fight, same with his previous fight against Herring. The build up to the Crocop fight was insane, and then Fedor walked him down and beat him on the feet, fucking amazing. But Nog 1 will always be a cut above the rest for me.

Same. People today often do not seem aware that Fedor was the underdog going into that fight, same with his previous fight against Herring. The build up to the Crocop fight was insane, and then Fedor walked him down and beat him on the feet, fucking amazing. But Nog 1 will always be a cut above the rest for me.
Yeah exactly. If you watch Fedor-Nog 1 from UFC’s Fight Pass library, there’s pre-fight footage where both Quadros and Bas predict Nog to win.

Feel free to suggest fights.

I'd say Brett Rogers.

There was something cool and epic about that fight.

Brett Rogers was 10-0 and he just beat Arlovski. So there was quite some hype on this guy.

And the fight was highly entertaining to me. I'll never forget it.

Also his last fight before he actually had a legit loss. So it was an end of a incredible legendary run.

Nog 2?

everyone-gary-oldman.gif

Yeah exactly. If you watch Fedor-Nog 1 from UFC’s Fight Pass library, there’s pre-fight footage where both Quadros and Bas predict Nog to win.
I found his fight against Cro Cop to be even more impressive simply with how he did it. The Nog fights show a level of completeness we haven’t seen in a HW since Fedor.

If you scratch the close Henderson fight and Fedor doesn’t exist, i think Noguiera goes like 27-0 or something crazy.

Randleman, idk how he survived that suplex, I feel like that could of fucked up ppl's spines and then he armbars him a minute after that, ya I don't get it lol

I found his fight against Cro Cop to be even more impressive simply with how he did it. The Nog fights show a level of completeness we haven’t seen in a HW since Fedor.

If you scratch the close Henderson fight and Fedor doesn’t exist, i think Noguiera goes like 27-0 or something crazy.
Yeah, that’s very possible. It’s a shame how underrated Nog is around here, peeps these days just don’t understand how good he was. I think the Cro Cop fight is the next possible choice for Fedor’s most impressive fight, but by then we knew how good Fedor was. We didn’t yet in the first Nog fight, so that’s why I went with it. But Fedor has so many great performances.

Yeah, that’s very possible. It’s a shame how underrated Nog is around here, peeps these days just don’t understand how good he was. I think the Cro Cop fight is the next possible choice for Fedor’s most impressive fight, but by then we knew how good Fedor was. We didn’t yet in the first Nog fight, so that’s why I went with it. But Fedor has so many great performances.
Tbh the most headshaking performance for me was the Sylvia fight. Tim is big underrated on here. At his peak he was formidable for just about everyone and strung together a nice resume. He was properly beating the shit out of Noguiera up until the sub too. Everyone was picking Fedor without a second thought and I got a little nervous seeing my friends all disregard Tim’s size and skillset.

Fedor put the fear of God into that man. His face after the fight tells the whole story. Fedor was incredible.

@BFoe i wanna say i picked this up around the Sylvia fight. They sold them at gas stations and i randomly found it again recently.

Attachments

• IMG_9643.jpeg
    IMG_9643.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1
Feel free to suggest fights.

I'd say Brett Rogers.

There was something cool and epic about that fight.

Brett Rogers was 10-0 and he just beat Arlovski. So there was quite some hype on this guy.

And the fight was highly entertaining to me. I'll never forget it.

Also his last fight before he actually had a legit loss. So it was an end of a incredible legendary run.

I actually chose Rogers for the exact reasons you described. Fun, memorable fight.

Cro Cop is my answer but Randleman has to be an honourable mention just due to surviving the slam

Back