Which would you choose: 100k for free or 10 million if you can survive against a UFC fighter for 15 minutes?

BrockLesnarsTurtleBack

Professional Expert
@purple
Reaction score
Pick one
👇
$100k for free or $10 million if you can last 15 minutes with any #UFC fighter.

10 million and my opponent is CM Punk...u never said current or past UFC fighter..

Ill take my cheque now...please ..

U can double it when i sub him too as a win bonus

I'd take that 10 mill to survive and let buddy go splitskies with me on that amount and we're all set bud

You telling me these U Fight Cheap fighters aren't going in on this deal to make this amount?

They're carrying my ass to the final bell

100k free or get the crap beat out of me by a UFC fighter for nothing?
hmmmmmm..................

15 minutes is a long time even against a bum. If I could train for it then yeah. There are some dogshit unranked WMMA fighters I think I could survive against.

If I KO'd the smallest most useless chick in the UFC would I still get the 10 million?

Bro - the average Sherdogger wouldn't last 15 seconds agains any UFC fighter - even a female strawweight.
This is true for the average.

I do feel like a guy in decent shape, 185+, with wrestling or BJJ experience could just LnP unranked 115 and 125 females and likely even 135 females.

$10 million
No weight class rules?
I would dominate Islam Makhachev and win the belt and 10 million. No manlet stands a chance against a 6'7 400lb ripped Sherdogger like me or @HI SCOTT NEWMAN
I'd easily take the offer of 10 million and I will fight anyone on UFC roster, in any weightclass, it could be anyone, it doesn't matter. I'd strongly favor myself to just lay them all out cold, I'd probably tap most of em as well if it went to the ground.

Back