Which would you choose: 100k for free or 10 million if you can survive against a UFC fighter for 15 minutes?

I'd easily take the offer of 10 million and I will fight anyone on UFC roster, in any weightclass, it could be anyone, it doesn't matter. I'd strongly favor myself to just lay them all out cold, I'd probably tap most of em as well if it went to the ground.
You might have to be careful with catching manslaughter charges. Remember what happened last time you sparred with that former UFC champion Forrest Griffin when he was hosting that seminar? He was in the hospital for 260 days after that jab right hook combo. His family almost turned off his life support

10 million vs karate hottie or Karolina to at least be a "ranked" fighter.

I would absolutely fight a UFC fighter for that 10mill. As long as I can choose the fighter that’s easy money. I would pick someone my size too.

On second thought I might take my choice of wmma fighter to triangle city. Just hold her there for the 15

This is true for the average.

I do feel like a guy in decent shape, 185+, with wrestling or BJJ experience could just LnP unranked 115 and 125 females and likely even 135 females.
Not for three rounds. You’d find yourself in a nasty submission before the final bell.

Not for three rounds. You’d find yourself in a nasty submission before the final bell.

If you're a purple belt at BJJ and much bigger you could easily survive 15 minutes against someone like Marnic Mann or Elise Reed.

10m if they let me fight CM Punk.

Since this is an entirely made up scenario that's never going to happen, I'll just take that hundred grand for doing absolutely nothing and fuck off, please and thank you.

10 million, I'll identify as a women

This is true for the average.

I do feel like a guy in decent shape, 185+, with wrestling or BJJ experience could just LnP unranked 115 and 125 females and likely even 135 females.

Do I still get the 10mil if I get a boner during the lay and pray?

For 10 mil I'd gamble on being able to hold down one of the smaller women on the roster. I'd look for a striker with a terrible record, the worst woman on the roster, or maybe someone rehabbing an injury. I should be able to survive a shot or two to get the TD. Then just sit in a tight guard and look busy.

Pick one
👇
$100k for free or $10 million if you can last 15 minutes with any #UFC fighter.

I would have to take the freebie

Knowing that even under the right circumstances I I would not survive 15 minutes.

I might survive 15 minutes with Roxy... Under the right circumstances, I could distract her with an flashy comic costume and witty repartee... Maybe

100 k

None of you are gonna last one minute. One good body shot and your on a fuckin gurney,weepin like a woman with no money
pfft my plan is bulletproof. Put me in there with Aspinall. I'm ready.

Ten Million. I'd just offer the guy two million to throw the fight.

I’ll take on Smilin Sam Alvey. We’ll sit around for 15 minutes, have a beer and laugh like old pals.

What does "survive mean". Like not get finished or not being unalived? Cause that makes a big difference.

Back