White liberals are the only SELF HATING group

Rocco Siffredi

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yes, what we already knew but here it is with evidence. White liberal prefer other ethnic groups over themselves.
If you are going to hate your own group then you hate yourself. And you cannot trust people who hate themselves. I will also say it shows their bigotry.
If some guy says all guys are shitbags, then that guy is indirectly saying that HE is a shitbag and assumes all other guys are as well.

This is a pretty interesting article going in about the white liberals (cucks) self hatred and how it morphed over time.

883104fdaad1810c8dbbb2a6df5a4b6ed7d5036f-2560x1138.jpg

6a5544a488d6b38f055c7a60c70e113eb64ab748-2840x1262.jpg

"In one especially telling example of the broader trend, white liberals recently became the only demographic group in America to display a pro-outgroup bias—meaning that among all the different groups surveyed white liberals were the only one that expressed a preference for other racial and ethnic communities above their own.
Indeed, on average, white liberals rated ethnic and racial minority groups 13 points (or half a standard deviation) warmer than whites. As is depicted in the graph below, this disparity in feelings of warmth toward ingroup vs. outgroup is even more pronounced among whites who consider themselves “very liberal” where it widens to just under 20 points. Notably, while white liberals have consistently evinced weaker pro-ingroup biases than conservatives across time, the emergence and growth of a pro-outgroup bias is actually a very recent, and unprecedented, phenomenon."

https://www.tabletmag.com/sections/news/articles/americas-white-saviors

PS also note how the upward trend started when Obama became president
0ad9c0766612edcfe7880f57d4c39e8d7b56c153-2560x1280.jpg

Last edited:
They are also the most profound racists.

Look at this forum. The most prominent racists are SLWLs , (self loathing white leftists.) And WPEMs, (white progressive ethno masochists)

They tend to attribute "group think" to all people of color, especially Black Americans. Its patronizing, insulting and pathetic.

Usually it’s spoiled brats who hate their parents.

that’s why they’re angry with the world and throw tantrums for no apparent reason.

they might be adults, but emotionally and mentally they’re unstable children.

There are some Jews who hate Israel. I once went on an interview. The position had nothing to do with Middle Eastern politics. Yet the woman intervieweing me volunteered to let me know she's Jewish and is disgusted by Israel 'oppressing' Palestinians.

White guilt should be classified as a mental disorder in the DSM VI

Let's be honest though most white people who shit on white people for being white only do it on social media or in groups of people to appear like they're "one of the good ones".

Those who aren't completely fucking retarded can understand that.

People reference this all of the time and I have not yet found the actual data behind it.

I've read the 2018 Pilot Questionnaire and I can't figure out which questions are the basis for that first graph.
https://electionstudies.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/anes_pilot_2018_questionnaire.pdf

They've been doing this study for a while now and I haven't found a similar reference to the prior studies, only the 2018 one. If someone has a solid source where I can see the data, I'd appreciate it.

Edit: The paragraph from the OP's link says:

As the graph above shows, white liberals—especially the self-identified “very liberal”—are significantly more likely to report intense or extremely frequent feelings of tenderheartedness, protectiveness, and sensitivity when considering the circumstances of racial and ethnic out-group members.
I'm not sure if that's where the self-hate allegation is coming from?

anti-white people of all colors are just bullies. they like picking on people who, systemically, are not allowed to retaliate. that's how weak bullies think, how they pick their targets.

the left has removed everything from criticism except christianity, whiteness, maleness, americaness. thus, these are the only remaining valid targets. people like to hurt other people, like to feel morally superior, part of a cause. pro white, pro male, pro christian, pro american causes are not allowed. the default is what's remaining.

leftists have done a good job harnessing and aiming the natural toxicity of people at their political enemies.

PS, for the conservatives and other free thinkers here, if you want to know how the enemy thinks, read their new bible, "White Fragility."

This book is lauded and held in high regard by WPEM, liberal cucks and leftist scum.

it is by far the most ridiculous, poorly thought out, contradictory and of course, racist piece of trash I've ever seen.

but again, it's good research to understand our enemy.

anti-white people of all colors are just bullies. they like picking on people who, systemically, are not allowed to retaliate. that's how weak bullies think, how they pick their targets.

the left has removed everything from criticism except christianity, whiteness, maleness, americaness. thus, these are the only remaining valid targets. people like to hurt other people, like to feel morally superior, part of a cause. pro white, pro male, pro christian, pro american causes are not allowed. the default is what's remaining.

leftists have done a good job harnessing and aiming the natural toxicity of people at their political enemies.

This is the biggest pile of BS I have ever read here. Lets not even talk about how much of a snowflake you sound as well. Quit your whining bud.

Back