Crime White supremacist sentenced to nearly 20 years in plot to bomb Colorado synagogue

Why would a white supremacist want to bomb a synagogue?
The people who pray in the synagogue are almost always white.
anigif_not-sure-if-serious-gif-to-be-used-on-forums-22779-1307655858-12.gif

Luckily, justice was served in this case. But let this serve as another example of the very real threat white supremacy poses to this country. It is a MAJOR issue and it is not going away. It's up to us to fight it at every turn.

"An avowed white supremacist was sentenced on Friday to 19-1/2 years in prison after pleading guilty months ago to a federal hate-crimes case stemming from a botched plot to bomb a historic Colorado synagogue in 2019."

https://news.yahoo.com/white-supremacist-sentenced-nearly-20-013045535.html

Okay, that's one. Glad that they caught him. Throw the book at him.

Of course I'm sure that you are a fucking moron who generalizes this to the rest of America. Like there are 47 million more out there and if you blink for a second we will have another holocaust on our hands.

My expectation is that racial strife will get much worse the more we get to a 50/50 split.

Thankfully my son is half chinese so he will instantly have a leg up socially on pure whites

america is heading towards a mexican majority and when that happens blm, trump cult etc etc vanish.

take blm for example. if blacks make up 13% then whats the percentage going to be in 20 years, will it be in the single digits. 5 maybe 7 percent.

hondurans will be vying for positions in the nba, guatamaleans will be the majority in silicon valley lol. america will not be multicultural for too much longer.

there will be zero racial strife unless the america economy collapses and even then much of the country will just break away into their own fiefdoms.

Last edited:
When you dehumanize a group of people, you can justify anything. This has happened for eons. Regular people can turn on their fellow humans and do horrendous and vile acts if they no longer see them as human. Extremists on either side are usually apparent and can be seen for what the are. Its the insidious chipping away at humanity that the most evil acts happen.

I hope somebody studies this person to figure out how their mind works.

"There's a bunch of people quietly going about their lives. They're successful, they raise educated and successful kids who repeat the cycle. They're evil! I should bomb them!"

Things will get more violent as racial lines will be drawn and the struggle for us dominance will be up for grabs.

minority groups won't give a fuck about their country as evident by their homeland nations.

so all minority groups who immigrate to the US don't give a fuck as evidenced by the fact that the country they left was worse?????

and wait - you don't think you're racist?

I didn’t know there were many actual serious neo nazis still around.

Theres a bunch of dorks on Stormfront who got bullied at school by black kids and complain about eliminating the mud races and the turner diaries.

Also white power prison gangs.

But actual violent shaved headed tattooed guys looking to kill coloured people on the streets? I thought they were few and far between.

What about racist blacks and non whites? You know tons of antisemitism in the US is from the black community?

If it's as stated then good he deserves it.

But if you read the link the FBI provided him with the bomb making material. This makes me wonder who's idea the bomb was. It would not be the first time they " helped someone " by encouraging them to do something. The link doesn't give details of the case so it is hard to tell.

However he sounds like a ass hole and he did plead so basically fuck him. He got what was coming to him.

Back