News Whittaker On Izzy “Not as good as he thinks he is, performance against Marvin was average”.

Bob knuckles channeling some old-timey GSP

Go take back the belt Robert

While it's true that Izzy isn't as invincible as he once seemed, let's hope Bobby knuckles go into the rematch with a better game plan rather than swinging some wild shots against a sharp counterstriker with a massive reach advantage

When was it that Adesanya seemed invincible? People said that he had no hope to be a contender after the first Vettori fight. Fans and fighters alike said that he was overrated after he fought Kelvin and thought Whittaker would beat him. A ton of people legitimately thought that Costa was going to KO him after the lacklustre Romero fight.

I think Izzy might have his number. It would be nice if I was wrong.
The version that fought Gastelum is an improved version. Watch his fight with Izzy and watch the Gastelum fight. Different style of fighter and different techniques being used. Izzy is still the favorite but that style Whittaker can definitely give Izzy problems and possibly win if he mixes in takedowns like he did with Gastelum.

Izzy 2-0 against Whittaker
Meh, Adesanya getting rankled over what was barely trash-talk. Plus, the last one is weak — I know he sonned Whittaker, but “Happy Father’s Day, Son” doesn’t even make sense.

I respect that Adesanya has been an active champion and hasn’t ducked anyone, but his whole schtick of making every fight personal is getting old.

Izzy is constantly talking shiz about other fighters and does IZZY need to respond to EVERYTHING ever said about him???

Think about it, not that hard.

Why wouldn't he? It helps him get PR, so it helps his career. So why wouldn't he? Especially when it comes to the guy he most likely will fight next.

Think about it.

Whittaker’s problem is that he will actually try and win the fight (unlike some of Izzy’s other opponents) and run into a KO shot.

The same can be said about Whittaker. People shit on Adesanya's performance against Marvin, but it didn't look too different to Whittaker's recent fights.

He's not wrong, but Whittaker needs to do something drastically different to have a chance. He played right into Izzy's game the last time.

For someone who comes from such humble beginnings, he has such a chip on his shoulder. And people with these kinds of chips on their shoulders generally are seen as obnoxious or unlikable by some people. But because these shoulder chip holders have little to no self awareness, they attribute people's dislike for them to something as superficial as skin color. Nah. It's your personality. It's traits - not race.

Boom. That's what would kill Izzy if Rob had the actual balls to say. Hell, no one in society says that though, except me.

Big surprise that he posted that ko picture nothing new just hanging on to it

I mean considering his usual schtick I’m taking this as Izzy maturing

Ofc adesanya fired back. He never knows when not to. Sometimes silence is the best response. Maybe learn to pick your spot with your words like you do with your striking

Last edited:
As an israel fan, i dont think what robert said is over the top, he’s giving his honest and valid opinion. Israel isn’t untouchable.

AlsoC everyone who says whittaker fought dumb, i actually think he did a good job closing the distance and nearly landed the shot he wanted. Gastelum used the same approach and found success. Israel likes to fight technical and from a distance. You gotta close that distance and swarm him. Its true robert should've also mixed in some takedowns or at least show the threat of it, but thats never been how he has fought, robert is a karate style dart in and out striker.

Back