Who’s the best or most well rounded athlete…

biscuitsbrah

Amateur Fighter
@Gold
Reaction score
On this forum?

Strength
Strength endurance
Conditioning
Explosiveness/Power
Quickness/Speed
Maybe coordination

I know we have a lot of strong men or powerlifters on this forum, but is picking heavy things up and putting them down even a sport? (jk)

Last edited:
Don't know fitness background of many here. Handful of heavy lifters, bunch of runners, few fighters, old fatties

I'm definitely the most coordinated

I hope it's one of the guys that do the movie and music polls, those are fun to vote on.

I might be the fastest cyclist here. One of the weakest lifters. I think I can beat at least 90% of people who don't train in combat. People who train probably beat me mostly, especially if they are close to my size.

I might be the fastest cyclist here. One of the weakest lifters. I think I can beat at least 90% of people who don't train in combat. People who train probably beat me mostly, especially if they are close to my size.
TL,DR: Not you.

Also, the last two sentences made me cringe.

On this forum?

Strength
Strength endurance
Conditioning
Explosiveness/Power
Quickness/Speed
Maybe coordination

I know we have a lot of strong men or powerlifters on this forum, but is picking heavy things up and putting them down even a sport? (jk)

It's definitely not me but being a well rounded athlete is what i work for. I love kettlebell workouts for that very reason.

On this forum?

Strength
Strength endurance
Conditioning
Explosiveness/Power
Quickness/Speed
Maybe coordination

Probably @pokerandbeer. Heavily recruited highschool athlete, multiple college scholarship offers, and elite in many different sports. He can hit a 90 mile a hour fastball and is also strong as hell. Squats 500, benches 350, and deadlifts 600.

You have no upper body strength, you aint beating nobody up...

You have no upper body strength, you aint beating nobody up...
While I might appear weak to jacked sherdoggers, I'm stronger than the average person. That, and the fact that I've trained a fair amount of wrestling, bjj, and a little boxing, puts me at a significant advantage over untrained people. This isn't even an ego thing. My real name and identity is anonymous. It's just a fact.

If you've never grappled, I'm choking you out and there's nothing you can do to stop me.

This isn't even an ego thing. My real name and identity is anonymous. It's just a fact.

If you've never grappled, I'm choking you out and there's nothing you can do to stop me.
Okkkkkkkkkkk

Back