- need to rewatch

Khabib
Diaz
Hendricks
Silva
Hamill
Saku

/thread

Khabib won the Tibau fight by control and landing more strikes,Tibau did stuff Khabib TD but didnt do shit on feet.
Conor won it fair and square dropping Diaz thrice
GSP won
Bisping won against silva and mostly dominated the fight. Silva knocked him down at the end of the round he would have been able to land follow up strikes and bisping got up immediately
Mat Hammil won by outstriking Bisping.

Khabib
McGregor or draw
GSP
Bisping
Hamill
Saku

Khabib nurmagomedov vs Gleison tibau
Conor Mcgregor vs Nate Diaz 2
Gsp vs Johny hendricks
Anderson Silva vs Michael Bisping
Michael Bisping vs. Matt Hamill
Kazushi Sakuraba vs Royce Gracie 2
I don't think anybody outside the judges thought that Bisping beat Hamill. Even the crowd in England (Not New England) thought Hamill won.

Khabib nurmagomedov vs Gleison tibau
Gsp vs Johny hendricks
Anderson Silva vs Michael Bisping
Kazushi Sakuraba vs Royce Gracie 2
Didn't see most of those.
Conner out-pointed Nate, Bisping lost to Hamill (he even had his Sherdog pass revoked for not representing us properly).

Khabib-Tibau. First off, who fucking cares? Wasen't that a pre lim fight?? People only bring it up all the time because Khabib is undefeated... and use it like bait or something I dont know. Joke is on you for going and re-watching the fight and scoring it LOL.. Terrible fuckin fight. Some random unknowns hugging each other for 3 rounds. Who won? Nobody.

Diaz-McG2. I think Diaz won the fight. Conor was running away and looked pretty bad considering this is his best "win". He ends the fight mounted.. but give credit where credit is due. He had some really nice knockdowns and those score big points. Diaz also was flopping because he wanted Conor to go to the ground.. So that's where its sort of tricky, how big are those knockdowns if the other guy is so much better than you on the ground that you dont do anything with them?

IMO that hurts his knockdowns alot. And shows Diaz wasen't actually that hurt, or he would have gone for it. Diaz won that fight, score it however you will.. They both know who won in the end, but Conor did somewhat redeem himself by not getting finished. Good fight

Bisping beat Silva, clear as day

Hammil beat Bisping, also clear as day thats one of the worst robberies ever.

Saku royce 2? I have no idea, didnt the first fight last like an hour? im not going to rewatch that lol

Why Anderson let Bisping recover after basically having him KOed at the end of R3 is the real question.

Then Weidman got hurt, Bisping got the title shot and we all know the rest. Buddeh.

nurmagomedov vs Gleison tibau
Gsp vs Johny hendricks
Anderson Silva
vs Michael Bisping
Kazushi Sakuraba vs Royce Gracie 2 (haven't seen it)

I never saw Khabib vs Tibau
Draw
Hendricks
Bisping
Hammer
Also didn't see

Back