who are some new up and coming UFC fighters

Kvolcom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
They moved my AJ McKee thread

since we can only talk abt UFC fighters, name some up and coming fighters? i want to watch tape

Michel Pereira

Geoff Neal
Aleksandar Rakic

Define new?

I'd say there is a difference between new fighters and those that are up and coming. After all if they are new have can they be on the rise in terms of rankings?

ever heard of Dana White's Contender Series?
<Dana05>

These fighters aren't doing well in the UFC I believe Neal is the only exception thus far (4-0).
12 year old Sean O'Malley is doing pretty well when he's not getting popped for ostarine or having hip surgery 40 years early.

They moved my AJ McKee thread

since we can only talk abt UFC fighters, name some up and coming fighters? i want to watch tape
135 is beyond stacked with new talent

Cory Sandhagen (4-0 UFC)
Petr Yan (5-0 UFC)
Nathaniel Wood (3-0 UFC)
Yadong Song (4-0 UFC)
Manny Bermudez (3-0 UFC)
Raoni Barcelos (3-0 UFC)

Jairzinho Rozenstruik. Did what Greg Hardy couldn't and KO'd Allen Crowder in less than 10 seconds.

There's this Jim Miller fellow who's fought a few times.

Pena is back at LW now with 6'3 Jalin Turner. 6'3 James Vick is heading up to WW though.
I feel like vick is gonne get fucked up at ww alot of his chin issues can be directly attributed to bad boxing defense. Similar to Rockhold

Define new?

I'd say there is a difference between new fighters and those that are up and coming. After all if they are new have can they be on the rise in terms of rankings?

Yeah that's what I was thinking.

I was gonna say Arnold Allen but he's been around for a while (2015 I think in the UFC) yet he's now up and coming so I'd say him.

Also Dan Hooker is another, he's been in the UFC since 2014 but he's now starting to rise also so I'd say he was up and coming too.

Back