Who currently is the most famous living person?

Who's your pick?

• Total voters
I should trust a random on a karate forum instead?

As I said the first 10 ish result pretty much all had Ronaldo / Messi at 1 and 2 for world wide.
Messages 68,181

You seem to care a lot about some random karate forum...

Putin for sure
Trump too, but putin have longer history and it's basically the epicentre of current fuckstorm

Lmao at Taylor Swift and to some extent Musk being there, there are Hollywood stars much more know than them
Let's say even today that he became irrelevant still Swarznegger is surely known by more people than Swift
I think that being famous is relative. Personally I could not recognise a single Taylor Swift song when it is played. I mean for sure I have heard a few of them but I wouldn t know that Taylor Swift sang them. Up until a couple of months ago until for some reason she started appearing in mainstream media much more, I would not have recognised her on the street. I think that this is the case for most of the male population in the world above 40. Now, who currently gets more clicks on InstaTok? Taylore swift wins by a huge margin vs older famous people like Schwarzenegger or even Ronaldo for example.

It's likely Arnold Schwarzenegger. He's tenure in Hollywood probably ensures he's recognized by every generation.

There's sure to be billions of boomers worldwide that couldn't pick Taylor swift out of a lineup.
Agree.

I should trust a random on a karate forum instead?

As I said the first 10 ish result pretty much all had Ronaldo / Messi at 1 and 2 for world wide.
Wait you think that Messi is more recognisable worldwide than Trump or Poutine?

Wait you think that Messi is more recognisable worldwide than Trump or Poutine?

No, I said that if you google "most famous person in the world"
most of my 10 first replies came up with that.

In other words I dont think we get a definite answer on the question.

I'm not the only one with this sentiment so you missed from the start...

ronda-dont-cry.gif

No, I said that if you google "most famous person in the world"
most of my 10 first replies came up with that.

In other words I dont think we get a definite answer on the question.
Ah ok. Anyways my final answer in terms of being recognisable is Putin and Trump. Both likely tied...

Reactions: lsa
Ah ok. Anyways my final answer in terms of being recognisable is Putin and Trump. Both likely tied...

Personally I wont even guess.
I just did a fast google fu.

I am sure we all be wrong and its like Rhianna or something.
fuck Kim K might be high on the list too :(

and then we all feel old and sad

Her source is Google/gov website so that just shows you her IQ level

Derp derp.

Google is not a source its a search engine which some one who brings up others IQ should know.

You have zero sources or anything to back up your claims.
So why dont you find a source, no?

Also lol at "her" shows you how much you know, mr IQ over there..

now we are done, you are boring me.

k, bye

Derp derp.

Google is not a source its a search engine which some one who brings up others IQ should know.

You have zero sources or anything to back up your claims.
So why dont you find a source, no?

Also lol at "her" shows you how much you know, mr IQ over there..

now we are done, you are boring me.

k, bye
Stupid people have no critical thinking skills such as yourself. Childish rhetoric to supplant your ego is what that is .....

I'll say when were done

You clearly live in your own little fairy tale

If you google that none of you are correct

many others has:
  • Cristiano Ronaldo.
  • Lionel Messi.
as the one and two.
if we are talking world wide.

Trust me Trump is not as much in the news as some seem to think.
LMFAO. Next you'll start talking about Instagram/Twitter follower counts or some dumb shit.

Trust me, Trump is a much bigger deal with more center stage news traction even in those soccer-loving shithole nations than Messi or Ronaldo.

LMFAO. Next you'll start talking about Instagram/Twitter follower counts or some dumb shit.

Trust me, Trump is a much bigger deal with more center stage news traction even in those soccer-loving shithole nations than Messi or Ronaldo.

then give us a source to who are the most famous person in the world.
I am sure you have a good one.

then give us a source to who are the most famous person in the world.
I am sure you have a good one.
Does it occur to you that questions like this don't have a neat little answer maintained in an encylopedia entry somewhere? Not everything can be resolved with a reference, grasshopper. Some questions deal with matters that simply aren't reliably tracked on such a definite scale.

And anyone who spent long enough on Sherdog knows I love references. I'm like Jake Gylenhaal's character in Rendition. I love pie charts. Fucking love em. Unfortunately for people like me, the world often cannot be described by mere pie charts.

Back