Who Did You Have Winning Tyson Fury VS. Oleksandr Usyk And How Did You Score It? Oleksandr Usyk Won Via Split Decision

WHO DO YOU THINK WON THE FIGHT?

• Tyson Fury

Votes: 13 6.7%
  • Oleksandr Usyk

Votes: 174 90.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 6 3.1%

• Total voters

Frank23

Enter Sandman Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Tyson Fury and Oleksandr Usyk put on a very memorable fight. Who did you have winning and how did you score the fight? The judges scored the fight a split-decision win for Olekandr Usyk.

Last edited:
Usyk should have won by KO in round 9. Fury's case wasn't for a standing count. And the count was abnormally long btw.

As for the points, even if you had Fury up two rounds in round 9 (5-3), it becomes even after the 10-8. Than Usyk clearly won 10 and 12, so worst case scenario for Usyk he is up by a point.

Let's make a rematch in the fall.

mostly a draw. I scored one round a draw and seemingly a lot of other people thought that round wasn't a draw. I made it a draw round because it was very even and it brings balance to the scoring to just make one round a draw if it is not fully apparent.

I dont see how you can score it for Fury and i dont see how you can score it a draw given one 10-8 round. 10-10 rounds are rarer than common sense on the internet.

I missed the first 2 rounds, but most people scored them for Usyk. 3 and 7 looked close, 4 through 6 were Fury, 8-12 Usyk.

So, Mr. Muffintop has basically lost 2 in a row now.

I missed the first 2 rounds, but most people scored them for Usyk. 3 and 7 looked close, 4 through 6 were Fury, 8-12 Usyk.

So, Mr. Muffintop has basically lost 2 in a row now.

I had the first two for Usyk but honestly the first round was so close it could've gone either way. Either 114-113 or 115-112 for Usyk are good scores imo.

Beautiful to see Usyk win, and put Fury in his place. Almost stopped him also. Was a great fight.
Just to be clear, Fury has now effectively lost his last 2 fights, ie gotten beat up and dropped/held up by ropes ass handed to him and a narrow points decison.

Aura is gone.

Usyk stops or KOs Fury in the rematch.

The only version on Youtube so far wasn't very good quality but split decision for Usyk felt about right. Round 9 was the difference, I guess. Fury did pretty good banking some rounds. Close fight.

Beautiful to see Usyk win, and put Fury in his place. Almost stopped him also.
Just to be clear, Fury has now effectively lost his last 2 fights, ie gotten beat up and dropped/held up by ropes ass handed to him and a narrow points decison.

Aura is gone.

Usyk stops or KOs Fury in the rematch.
eh, He won the Ngannou fight and this fight was about as close as a fight can be. You must not think much of Usyk if you think Fury has slipped that badly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luminous Knight
Back