who do you consider the top 3 most complete wrestlers of all time

You live in Kentville with about 6000 people, including my in laws lol. great place for Seniors to retire to. Terrible place for anyone under the age of 50 who wants to have any sort of social life. Especially since 50 of the 82 in the syphillis outbreak in Nova scotia are valley girls. I know options are limited with chicks down there so they fuck everybody but please make sure you wrap it up before inserting.

The first thing everyone in kentville who turns 18 does is try to gtfo to move to halifax because there is literally nothing to fucking do in Kentville<45>

Rude was about a 7.5/10 Wrestling and 7.5/10 on the mic ala val venus level. He did not vary his routine a whole lot.

Mr Perfect, hell yes. He was a 9/10 in the ring at least. His Mic skills were an 8 and not only his mic skills but how he acted, with his gum, or a towel, or a pen. He was just great

Perfect is top 10 for sure.

Feel like he just missed the era in WWE where smaller less juiced (comparitivly speaking) guys were trusted to work main event level feuds. (Hart, HBK...ECT ECT)

He would've been a great top heel if he had the shot.

Taka Michinoku is pretty complete. An amazing shoot-stylist, a world-class high-flier, a great ring psychologist and a guy who can either be a cocky heel or a plucky face. Owen Hart was along those lines as well--he could do everything and do it well. Shoichi Funaki sticks out as a guy with serious technical ability, high-flying and ring psychology.

But I don't know there have been so many great pro-wrestlers through the ages. Pretty much impossible for me to compile a top 3 anything in professional wrestling because there are so many wrestlers who were essentially as good as you could get all around.

Bret Hart is as good as anyone has ever been but I guess he was never much of a high-flier, though the top-rope moves he did do were basically perfect. His superplex is probably the best I've seen. One of the only superplexes that doesn't appear to do equal damage to both men. I'd mention Vader as someone who was amazingly versatile, far beyond what anyone would expect based on his looks.

Back