Media Who do you think are your top 5 BORN TO FIGHT fighters? (Cub & Kenny give theirs inside)

I started then decided this one was too tough.

It is, it all depends how you look at it and what criteria you want to go by.

If you can think about it from a certain angle, IE scrappy fighters, just bleed fighters or like the way Cub did with his and the whole how you can't imagine them doing any other job it makes it easier but it's still tough I know lol

Daniel Cormier
Justin Gaethje
Khabib Nurmagomedov
Tony Ferguson
Michael Bisping

• Khabib*
  • Max
  • Jorge
  • Nate (always feel Nate actively enjoys it more than Nick)
  • Robbie

*Beeb could occupy slots 1 through 5 because like few others he was raised to fight, it's in his blood, his lineage and the soil beneath his feet.

Fighter Kevin Lee has the word "fighter" in his name. If that s not enough for you...

Daniel Cormier
Justin Gaethje
Khabib Nurmagomedov
Tony Ferguson
Michael Bisping

I was actually thinking about Khabib also after I'd wrote the OP :)

Fighter Kevin Lee has the word "fighter" in his name. If that s not enough for you...

That actually makes him less of a fighter if he has to tell us by having fighter in his name.

1. Diego Sanchez
2. Justin Gaethje
3. BJ Penn
4. Tony Ferguson
5. Robbie Lawler

ngannou's father was a black belt in karate and known to fight people for random reasons, ngannou is really born to fight

Saku
Fedor
Big Nog
Baby Jay
Wandy

HM: Minowa, Frye, Hendo...

1. Tony Ferguson
2. Nick Diaz
3. Jorge Masvidal
4. Nate Diaz
5. Wanderlei Silva

I love these and love hearing what you guys come up with also in regards to these :)

For me the one's that come to mind are Nick and Nate Diaz, Jorge Masvidal, Justin Gaethje, Robbie Lawler and I'd have to think on the last one for me (Nick and Nate come as one).

You can use ANY CRITERIA you like to choose your top 5 as this is YOUR list and it's subjective to YOU.

If you look at how Kenny and Cub compile theirs they do it from different criteria's. For example Cub looks at fighters who you couldn't imagine doing anything BUT fighting hence why he chooses Kron Gracie (this was filmed way before that fight was a thing) because he's the son of the greatest jiu jitsu guy that ever lived and when your father is a legend it's inevitable so remember this is YOUR list and you can choose who YOU like.

Have a watch of this for some inspiration, these are VERY GOOD lists from both Cub and Kenny.

I think you guys will like this, however enjoy :)

Fedor
Saku
Gomi
Wandy
Fergusson

Kenny list was stupid and I stopped at Kron from Cub ... Common.

Without particular order or thinking Matt Brown / Lawler / Liddel / Krazy Horse / Wanderlei

Plenty of others but GSP or Kron <{cruzshake}>

Cody is a good choice, I know him on a personal level and dude is a fuckin fighter. Hus uncle is a boxing coach and he was state wrestling champ as a freshman.
Chuck Lidell is my number 2. Just a pure fighter by nature, and trained by the guy who punched my dad one time lol.
Saku, the demigod of MMA and just the ballsiest guy to ever strap on the open finger gloves. Saku should translate directly into the word fighter
Kimbo Slice. Do I need to say more?
Khabib. The guy grew up since a child being transformed into a fighter. His background consist of learning different ways to be the elite in combat. He is by very definition "a born fighter"

Lol Khabib no. He's a daddy's son and always move with a mob around him.

Masvidal is a good actual one.

Back