Who do you think is P4P #1 in Kickboxing right now?

I mean it could be Petro but he hasn't fought any of the top guys at his weight in years so i just can't call him #1 when the other guys you've mentioned have a better claim.

In my opinion it's either Takeru or Doumbe.

Doumbe or Takeru based on their dominance. Not Petrosyan unless he fights either Marat, Superbon or Sittichai.

{<redford}

Though it's temporary, a few fights could change things pretty fast.

safe_image.php

Depends if Petro fights Marat or Tenshin fights Takeru. That would be the real p4p #1 imo. Too bad I don't see these fights materializing for whatever reasons

Sittichai can still beat both Marat and Petro. If Petro beats Marat, and Sittichai beats Petro, there would still be a tie between them since Marat KO'd Superbon and Superbon beat Sittichai.

I am not sure we will see a clear #1 in that division.

Depends if Petro fights Marat or Tenshin fights Takeru. That would be the real p4p #1 imo. Too bad I don't see these fights materializing for whatever reasons
Tenshin vs Takeru is looking closer to possible, they were actually working on a contract until Takeru hurt his hand as confirmed by both organizations.

My Boi Tenshin.

He cracked Floyd's chin that's why he looks so old.

I just rewatched Takeru vs Pettas and I think Takeru is the best. When you consider Takeru's body of work, Pettas's body of work, and the way he just broke him like that. At this point I think he will beat Tenshin as long as his hand is healed properly.

I just rewatched Takeru vs Pettas and I think Takeru is the best. When you consider Takeru's body of work, Pettas's body of work, and the way he just broke him like that. At this point I think he will beat Tenshin as long as his hand is healed properly.

Pettas was doing extremely well in that fight until he wasn't. Once you step into Takeru's bar brawl you're likely to lose and i don't think Tenshin can avoid the brawl.

Once you step into Takeru's bar brawl you're likely to lose

How do you think Rodtang would fair? I don't see that fight ever happening, but that would be spicy as hell! Rodtang has an incredible chin, so I think Takeru would likely out-point him. Especially if it was with K-1 judges haha

How do you think Rodtang would fair? I don't see that fight ever happening, but that would be spicy as hell! Rodtang has an incredible chin, so I think Takeru would likely out-point him. Especially if it was with K-1 judges haha

Well i think Rodtang beat Tenshin and would do so again most likely.

As for Takeru, i think that's a coin toss as it would just turn into both guys throwing until one drops, and like you said if it went to a decision the K-1 judges would obviously give it to Takeru.

if it went to a decision the K-1 judges would obviously give it to Takeru.

Takeru is probably on his way out, so if Rodtang wins it would be a smart move from K-1 to make him its new poster boy.

leaving the sport in a couple fights, potentially. he flip flops on the idea of retiring a lot but he knows he's in the very back end of his career now
Damn, any reason why? He's young. The money just not good enough?

Back