Who do you want Nate to fight next? Mayweather, Pacquiao, Paul, or Conor?

I only expect Nate to brawl it out to lose a decision with a showcase of toughness now. So if he really wants money still, then he should fight someone aggressive. Conor already shown he changes his gameplan to beat Nate by kicking and keeping distance. Mayweather would just counter defensively all night. So for me it would have to be Jake or Pacquiao, which I really couldn't see Pacquiao even signing it. So Jake Paul is my answer.

Which of these fights do you want to see next for Nate?

A. Signs with Rizin and fights Floyd.
B. Signs with Rizin and fights Pac.
C. Signs with PFL and fights Jake.
D. Signs with UFC and fights Conor.

I would choose C. I want to see him fight Jake Paul.
Yes :
C. Fights Jake Paul in boxing and then MMA.

Is none of the above an option? Let the guy retire and enjoy life.

I have zero interest in watching Nate fight further. Same with Nick.

Their primes are long, long past. But if I have to pick, apparently Nate posted Rizin photo,

Nate vs Souza would be interesting.

No one. He should stick to riding bikes with the elderly on Sundays.

Vs Dana White in slap fighting championship.
dana11.0.0.JPG

Jake Paul is the only interesting one.

I would pay good money to see him fight Carrot Top. If they can't make that happen, then Jake Paul.

How long is Nate going to be considered UFC discussion?

The dude wanted out, and left.

E - I don't want to see him fight. Significantly over rated in his prime due to his popularity, he is well past his prime now and isn't competitive against anyone world class in any combat sport. As much as I'd like to see a legitimate fight beat Jake Paul I don't think current, 10 year older, 30lb lighter, shop worn Diaz goes close.

Whatever is the biggest pay day...and ideally that also leads to another good opportunity.

Nate deserves it for the years he has put in fighting for relative peanuts and for all the entertaining fights he gave us.

Back