Who Does Jake Paul call out after TKo (ahem)?

Juiced Conor? My guess. This is 100% happening. FLoyd vs Logan, McG vs Jake. Duh.

Tommy rematch? Meh

Logan Paul? They will make this fight, fans hoping someone gets ko'd, there will be more choreography than a dance recital.

Jorge Masvidal? An irrelevant retiree of UFC makes sense.

Brock Lesnar? So you're saying there's a chance?? lol

Some other Youtube, non-boxer?

I literally do not see any other options. I feel like this fight is the big, long setup for the big $$ fight, which will be totally irrelevant. I am guessing Conor, there are some great options for fights afterwards, win/lose for either. Face it, this is the wwe world we live in, they literally work with the UFC. I stopped believing when Cm punk fought in the UFC. Either way, here... we... go.
Masvidal would be my guess.

Hopefully someone whos a boxer but a step down from Fury. Rahman probably wont work anymore because now JP is making his fights at 185 lbs.

Mike Tyson $$ would be HUGE
Tyson would HURT him, Paul has demonstrated time after time he's cowardly.
Seriously, he couldn't even put away Tommy Fury, he's WAY too chicken to face Mike.
He has major issues with bravery, I give him credit for trying, and his financial smarts are proven.

He knows the Mike Tyson fight money would be huge, unlike Jake's courage.

Tyson would HURT him, Paul has demonstrated time after time he's cowardly.
Seriously, he couldn't even put away Tommy Fury, he's WAY too chicken to face Mike.
He has major issues with bravery, I give him credit for trying, and his financial smarts are proven.

He knows the Mike Tyson fight money would be huge, unlike Jake's courage.

LOL, Tyson is pushing 60yo... if the fight was real he'd get his shit pushed in.

But they'd have an agreement to just put on a show.

By “call out” I think you mean bribe. The kid’s a rich Disney princess. He doesn’t know how to box or fight.
I'm no fan of this YouTube circus, but Jake Paul has essentially spent the last 3 years training his arse off with a proper team around him, and is undoubtedly a legit boxer at this point.

The weird thing is he gets a lot of hate for something that most ordinary people can only dream about: How good could a decent athlete get with the right team? When I was in my prime where could I realistically have got to if I wasn't working 60hrs a week and eating shit?

He's shown a lot of bullshitters up for what they are.

Good
Sit on the cornfed fraud
hope YouTube. Boxing dies soon after Tommy fury ends Ksi

Tbh I don't hate it. I hate AJ ducking Wilder. I hate we got pacman vs flody past their prime. I hate corruption judges in boxing and mma.

Back