Who else thought

sTaTs DoNt MaTtEr. Except he lost soundly, and had it gone 2 more rounds hes losing those too. Go rewatch the fight or hell even the highlights and watch Roman get the vast majority of shots blocked or whiff a foot over Marvins head. You're just one bad take after another.
Marvin Vettori is bad

I saw that guy beating the shit out of all kinds of innocent air last night. Take a little off that shit and connect. The accumulated damage will pay off in the long run. Instead of trying to hit a home run on every swing. Lots of doubles and triples can win a baseball game too.

Tbh I’m not sure. Gomi is hands down my favorite LW of all time though.
he's up there for me too. his Pride Bushido run was legendary. he was so close to getting the win over yachi too.

i agree. I also thought he beat Diego and that the loss fucked up his comeback momentum permanently
yea i can recall some decision losses that were questionable. lot of asian/japanese/ex pride fighters got terrible decisions in the UFC. i'm glad Gomi at least got that vicious KO over that one Tyson dude, forgot his name. but at least he fireball'd one dude in the UFC. WAR GOMI!!!!!!!!!

yea i can recall some decision losses that were questionable. lot of asian/japanese/ex pride fighters got terrible decisions in the UFC. i'm glad Gomi at least got that vicious KO over that one Tyson dude, forgot his name. but at least he fireball'd one dude in the UFC. WAR GOMI!!!!!!!!!

tyson griffin! What a KO THAT WAS

Back