Who had the better finish at UFC 300?

Who had the better knockout at UFC 300?

• Total voters
Max's was cinematic. Pereira's great and it's crazy to say but we're used to it at this point. He has that insane touch of death.

TKO vs KO? get off his nuts

Bros eyes rolled in the back of his head going down. Dude had an iron chin whereas Gaethjes been beat like a drum througout his career.

Also ones a sloppy windmill on a dude mouth breathing from a broken nose and a couple poked eyes for a “runner up” belt lol. Try having an attention span, context matters.

TS have you ever heard of the concept the bigger picture? cause if you understood that you wouldnt waste time making this thread.

This is such a condescending and shitty reply. See yourself out.

Surprised at the results.

Max Justin I thought was a wild shootout where they were both landing and Max just landed better.

On the replay, they were both missing wildly, only one punch landed and it was the one that sealed the deal.

Great fight but Poatan demolishing Hill, who had a good claim as belt holder also, was crazy.
Look again.

Watch it a few times.

Max has his eyes up and focused the whole time, never loses balance, stayed defensively responsible and mindful of distance.

Justin swung wild enough to get off balance to where max was facing Justin's BACK and got smashed turning around from there.

That was no accident.

Luck was not involved.

What do you mean by finish?

Are we talking pure skill and technique ? Then for sure Alex

Are we talking wild, barroom brawl KO? Then Max.

I'd say Max because literally getting the KO with one second left.

there is only one answer. anything else is just to be an attention seeking whore. max holloway had the absolute best finish at UFC 300, that isn't even a question. don't be a retard.

None of that changes the facts that one was a TKO, and one was an incredibly clean-cut KO.

Faceplant KOs are inferior to TKOs? The mental gymnastics....

Check the record bud… fight was ruled a KO.

You’re obviously not on the side of facts.

Has to be max. Posatans punch didn’t land clean at all and still rolled hills eyes back

One was moving still and one wasn't. FACT

Alex KO’d hill twice in the span of like 5 seconds lol. Dudes eyes rolled to the back of his head on the way down, he woke up when he hit the ground and struggled to regain consciousness where he got put out again for good.

Hill had an iron chin and was in perfect condition unlike Gaethje who’s got more mileage than a 70’s station wagon and been dropped or slept in so many of his UFC fights.

Again there’s a reason one was an actual title fight and the other was a make believe belt between two guys who are a combined 0-5 in their last title fights lol.

We’re back to where we started bud. Context matters.

Look again.

Watch it a few times.

Max has his eyes up and focused the whole time, never loses balance, stayed defensively responsible and mindful of distance.

Justin swung wild enough to get off balance to where max was facing Justin's BACK and got smashed turning around from there.

That was no accident.

Luck was not involved.

I saw it again.

Max missed a lot. It was very wild.

He just threw the better shot and hats off to him.

I never mentioned luck.

Just watched again and Max threw at least 12 punches in the closing sequence.

My vote goes to Max. Final second of 5th round, putting a bad beating on him, going up in weight against the hardest hitters etc. I take all those into account

Both amazing.

Alex's one was epic too because of how he just waved off the ref and just made him drop like a sack of potatoes

Huge balls sir.

They're both going to stand the test of time. They're both top tier moments. But Max made me yell out in disbelief. It was the only reaction to be had. It was already wild when they started letting them fly, and then Justin goes down with time winding down. "OHHHHHHH SHIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!" was the only possible response.

Back