Who has come out of their MMA career with the most lasting damage?

Emjay

I'LL BE RIGHT THERE!!! DON'T KILL HIM!!!
@Steel
Reaction score
Non CTE damage that is.

Is it Bisping? Multiple knee replacements, fucked up eye...

Bisping is a good one, I heard the Gastelum KO fucked up his good eye a little bit. Weidman has gotten fucked up pretty bad.

Vitor

Vitor-Belfort-Full.png

Bas Rutten has a fused neck and a limp arm.

And that just the official injuries. I think a lot of fighters has disclosed injuries. Like my self, my hand fucking hurts in the cold because I've broken it 3 times.

Bas Rutten has a fused neck and a limp arm.

And that just the official injuries. I think a lot of fighters has disclosed injuries. Like my self, my hand fucking hurts in the cold because I've broken it 3 times.
Same.
And I live in NY so sometimes I can't even hold a pen.

Bisping kinda got off light compared to others.

He can form coherent sentences and can still wrestle his son and all that. Hold down a job.

Same shit in northeastern Canada.

Can go down to -40°C in winter, and up to 36-37°C in summer. Climate is bipolar up here

If you have old injuries, weather will remind you
Nothing better waking up in the morning and going out in the cold and start shoveling the snow in the cold and feel every mistake in your life in your body.

I feel like pro wrestlers actually end up worse than MMA fighters. So many stories of pre mature deaths, permanent injuries, etc.

It probably helps that MMA careers are relatively short which keeps the damage to a minimum. Outside of personal and CTE related problems, most MMA fighters from the old days - Royce, Shamrock, Tank Abbot, Fedor, Anderson Silva, and others are doing fine physically.

I feel like pro wrestlers actually end up worse than MMA fighters. So many stories of pre mature deaths, permanent injuries, etc.

It probably helps that MMA careers are relatively short which keeps the damage to a minimum. Outside of personal and CTE related problems, most MMA fighters from the old days - Royce, Shamrock, Tank Abbot, Fedor, Anderson Silva, and others are doing fine physically.
Its because WWE wrestlers are on the road constantly,and dont have time to heal from their injuries,and that usually precludes a predisposition to drugs/painkillers.

Sometimes they get concussed or injured in a match and have to keep going.

I feel you, I live in the north of Sweden and we have -30 °C (or -22,0 °F) in the most of the winter.
I went to Stockholm in the winter,flying in from Iceland,and it was considerably colder than Iceland hahahah

Fuck that shit.
<HisEye>

Back