Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

LOL at Air Force reserve. Really the cream of the crop right there lmfao. Whatever helps you sleep at night bud.

Don’t even respond to him anymore. He seems like he’s likely just a massive troll. You don’t want to take anyone seriously who tries to “prove something” as hard as he does to random internet posters.

I think he’s legitimately mentally sick. He was normal for a period when he was a cop. Then he probably got fired and lost his sanity at the same time lol.

I think he’s legitimately mentally sick. He was normal for a period when he was a cop. Then he probably got fired and lost his sanity at the same time lol.

I highly doubt he was ever a cop. A police officer from any state or city would simply not talk like that over an Internet forum. Just ignore him.

Why did this thread suddenly become a flame war? Why not take it to the OT?

Let’s get this thread back on track, shall we?

Lounging around after an ultrasound.
004BFE54-B528-4322-9CCC-14F3CD02FFBA.jpeg

Don’t even respond to him anymore. He seems like he’s likely just a massive troll. You don’t want to take anyone seriously who tries to “prove something” as hard as he does to random internet posters.
LOL at Air Force reserve. Really the cream of the crop right there lmfao. Whatever helps you sleep at night bud.
My constant satisfaction of how I am running my life helps me sleep at night. You don't have the IQ to make it in the Air Force nor the balls to serve your country you slob. I make way more money now than being a Sheriff. I work literally 2-3 hrs a day except for my 1 weekend a month or TDYs with the USAF. Life is great and yours sucks.

Also, stay on topic and posts pics of yourself along with your "girls" if you got any... let alone cajones.

I'm guessing you both aren't man enough for that so... CYA NERDS!

You look kind of like Dr. Phil's shooped Tinder pics

*would, for the record
Lmao. Sadly I shaved the mustache a week or so ago. It was a Movember thing that I kept way too long.

Lol @lifeoffs
tenor.gif

Last edited:
Lol... you sound like you’re a real a piece of work. The fact is, those 2 girls in your last photo were gross. The fact you get that upset over nothing shows your immaturity for someone in his 30s

And try smiling more, the duck face puffed out lips isn’t a great look.

And also, you are wrong. I too have many photos with attractive women, but I’m not on sherdog to try and prove something to other posters. Not everyone on sherdog is an ugly basement dweller with no social skills. Get over it.

I thought sherdog is the only place where proving you are a succesful guy matters?

26992085_10155297506413857_1623962880955183636_n.jpg

My partner and I on a trip we did just outside Chiang Mai 2018.

I'm glad we're back to posting pictures and not flaming. It was a bit rude earlier with @Corona and @MART!AN stinkin' this place up.

Here's myself with my wife and our dear friend. We all like to give each other massages.

I'm glad we're back to posting pictures and not flaming. It was a bit rude earlier with @Corona and @MART!AN stinkin' this place up.

Here's myself with my wife and our dear friend. We all like to give each other massages.

Lol you actively pulled me into this thread because I liked a post in a sport bar thread. I don’t give a shit about looking at dudes on a karate forum. Don’t try and pretend like I came in here and “stunk up” your beloved thread.

Lol you actively pulled me into this thread because I liked a post in a sport bar thread. I don’t give a shit about looking at dudes on a karate forum. Don’t try and pretend like I came in here and “stunk up” your beloved thread.
You were in here passively aggressively liking others posts against me. You weaponized yourself as a micro aggression, i then addressed it and you flipped out. Go stretch or something so you can grow taller, squid.

You were in here passively aggressively liking others posts against me. You weaponized yourself as a micro aggression, i then addressed it and you flipped out. Go stretch or something so you can grow taller, squid.

Go find the post(s) in THIS thread that I was “passively aggressively liking.” I liked a post that made a joke about some ugly girl(literally has nothing to do with you) and you flipped out on me lmfao. For someone who’s conservative and consistently ripping on people for being sensitive(pc bitches), you going out of your way to try and insult someone for liking a post is hilariously hypocritical and ridiculous.

Back