Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

Kaybee's asian half is probably papua new guinean imo

77% of Russia is Central Asia.
Sadly the parts where both my Russian grandparents come from are in the part considered Europe. So I'm 100% not Asian.
Slavs were recognised as an oppressed non-white minority in the US, dont worry, you're not white at least.

1621393103608-2.jpg

I made this photo right before giving this poor hitchhiking soul and his companion a ride

I made this photo right before giving this poor hitchhiking soul and his companion a ride
I don't think I've stuck my thumb out for years now tbh. Get a lot of rides just walking everywhere without the pageantry anyway, maybe more often than when I was travelling long distances but geography and all things variable etc

Kaybee's asian half is probably papua new guinean imo
I'm not even sure if they think of themselves as Asian lol

Hell, some of the older Filipinos I've met in America don't either; I think that changed with the younger azns that look like the guy in your avi lol

Slavs were recognised as an oppressed non-white minority in the US, dont worry, you're not white at least.

No fucking way that's true. Is it really?

I have a Russian Great grandmother.

Does that count?

I might have a shot of not being white then.

38iqvl.jpg

Hell, some of the older Filipinos I've met in America don't either; I think that changed with the younger azns that look like the guy in your avi lol
Considering Asia was originally used to describe presentday Iran/turkey/parts of arab peninsula I do not doubt it.
Hell, Chinese are considered a complete seperate group in Indonesia they even have the saying, "A chinese person favorite past time is making money", Papuans definitely see themselves as melanesian and not asian.

filipinos have more in common with hispanics

Back