Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

Gym mornin this first Saturday of hopefully a better 23.
FB44-DC90-6933-4071-8-C48-8-AE9-CAD73-DC4.jpg

Last edited:
Gym mornin this first Saturday of hopefully a better 23.
FB44-DC90-6933-4071-8-C48-8-AE9-CAD73-DC4.jpg

I was working for a guy that paid me a good amount of money, I walked in one morning wearing a torn up pair of boots and some ratty jeans..Bob, looked at me and said..”not for nothing Gene, but all the money I pay you , can’t you get yourself some decent boots” LOL, we both laughed….
Nice Hat….

I was working for a guy that paid me a good amount of money, I walked in one morning wearing a torn up pair of boots and some ratty jeans..Bob, looked at me and said..”not for nothing Gene, but all the money I pay you , can’t you get yourself some decent boots” LOL, we both laughed….
Nice Hat….
It's "distressed"! People pay good money to buy new clothes that look like my work wear. Lol

You don't look that old. You seem to be looking after yourself. I've seen people my age look older than you, in a bad way, and I'm 33.
thanks…I work out 6 days a week, eat well. I haven’t started trt yet like many guys my age do but I’ll admit it is tempting sometimes.

thanks…I work out 6 days a week, eat well. I haven’t started trt yet like many guys my age do but I’ll admit it is tempting sometimes.
Don't take TRT unless you absolutely have to. It seems like to me that your lifestyle will allow your T levels to stay well within the normal range. Probably better than a lot of 30 year olds can manage.

What's going on bud. Good to see you back.
haha thanks man. just cheeyillin. same ol'. this place has changed, especially when it comes to users. catching up, some hard news to take though. good to see you're still kicking it, my nebro.

Back