Who is a greater/better fighter: Khabib or Volkanovski

Tough call, I give the edge to Volk only because he actually moved up in weight and took the dude to what was imo a draw. Volk is more well rounded than Khabib. Khabib doesn't have bad striking but his striking is really boosted by his wrestling threat.

How many quality wins?
ALL OF THEM

EVEN DANIEL HORCHER

winner-khabib-nurmagomedov.gif

Skill by skill? Khabib is the superior grappler whereas Volkanovski is the better striker. Both have great conditioning and high fight iq.

lol at people claiming Volk is the better fighter because he moved up ( and failed to beat Khabib’s nephew in his backyard). Had you told me he moved up and got gold, would be a different story.

You know what was really cool and impressive? When Khabib Nurmagomedov was 14-0 he fought a guy who was making his pro debut.

True champion mentality. GOAT material for sure.
The Horcher fight? Thats cos Tony wore glasses inside bro. But you can change history if u want. I dont remember u being so anti Khabib until like yesterday.

TRAITOR.

Last edited:
Thats cos Tony wore glasses inside bro. But you can change history if u want. I dont remember u being so anti Khabib until like yesterday.

TRAITOR.
I'm not anti-khabib. He had a good career and was a good fighter.

I'm pro-truth, and the truth is that he didn't prove shit in his "undefeated" career. He rarely fought, and he only beat a handful of quality opponents.

Was he a good fighter? Yes, without question.

Was he a great fighter? Maybe. He showed some signs of greatness.

Was he the GOAT? Lololololololol. No.

The Horcher fight? Thats cos Tony wore glasses inside bro. But you can change history if u want. I dont remember u being so anti Khabib until like yesterday.

TRAITOR.
No, a fight shortly before he was signed to the UFC. His record is so padded it's ridiculous.

Was he the GOAT? Lololololololol. No.
This is the part that always irks me about this place.

GOAT is worthless,absolutley worthless. Things always change,no one is all time greatest anything. What would it be worth if Khabib was actually the "GOAT" if people are now calling Volk the GOAT a year or two later? Its absolutley VALUELESS

but it makes people think they have the right to shit on undefeated hall of fame coach of the year careers. For what ? some fake title you made up that has no definable criteria?

Just say you dont like Khabib rather than hide behind this goat crap as an excuse

Mirko did some interview saying the same,and it totally convinced me that GOAT talks is pointless drivel. I shall champion his cause! He's absolutley right!

This is the part that always irks me about this place.

GOAT is worthless,absolutley worthless. Things always change,no one is all time greatest anything. What would it be worth if Khabib was actually the "GOAT" if people are now calling Volk the GOAT a year or two later? Its absolutley VALUELESS

but it makes people think they have the right to shit on undefeated hall of fame coach of the year careers. For what ? some fake title you made up that has no definable criteria?

Just say you dont like Khabib rather than hide behind this goat crap as an excuse
If nobody ever called Khabib the GOAT I would have no problem with him.

But look at the retarded bullshit in this thread. Dummies just like Khabib because of his zero. He's gonna run through Volkanovski?
<YeahOKJen>

He only has his zero because he never fucking challenged himself. He has like 4 good wins. Sorry if the truth hurts, Sherbro.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
David Rosen
Back