Who is left for Jones if he gets by Reyes?

Walker is still a fun fight at LHW and there's a few at HW for him.

took a look at the rankings, there isnt really something interesting waiting for Jones.
Blachowicz will fight corey anderson next i think, those are the guys Jones hasnt put away yet. So, i'm guessing he fights the winner of that fight if he stays at LHW which is what i assume.

After that the division is cleared out, a little deeper down the rankings there is a beast named Ion Cutelaba lurking, i think he should get a higher ranked opponent next to get his name in the mix. An improved Cutelaba could be problems for jones.

Corey's the toughest LHW matchup in the UFC tbh. Stipe would sell more PPV's and get the bigger is betterer crowd, but he has no chance in hell of winning. Dude could barely outstrike tired 40 year old DC lol.

Corey's the toughest LHW matchup in the UFC tbh. Stipe would sell more PPV's and get the bigger is betterer crowd, but he has no chance in hell of winning. Dude could barely outstrike tired 40 year old DC lol.
Stipe melted DC. With strikes. Sort yourself out bud.

205 has actually been a lot more active than it has in a while. There are guys Jones hasn’t fought like Corey and Jan, the Santos rematch, and even though Rumble was talking about HW he looks like he’s lost a lot of weight recently so that might be a possibility. Plus there are some promising guys coming up that might jump up with a few more wins. Can any of them beat Jones though? Probably not.

took a look at the rankings, there isnt really something interesting waiting for Jones.
Blachowicz will fight corey anderson next i think, those are the guys Jones hasnt put away yet. So, i'm guessing he fights the winner of that fight if he stays at LHW which is what i assume.

After that the division is cleared out, a little deeper down the rankings there is a beast named Ion Cutelaba lurking, i think he should get a higher ranked opponent next to get his name in the mix. An improved Cutelaba could be problems for jones.

Cuteleba going to lose to Ankalaev, watch. Hes the real threat at lhw.

If he finishes Reyes, hopefully this is Jones' last fight at LHW

People have been asking this question for years. Someone will come along. They always do.

There are fights but no real contenders. I still would like to see him fight Walker or Anderson but honestly I've been looking forward to Jones going to HW for so long it doesnt matter.

I cant blame him. Stay at LHW where hes in a league of his own and collect checks. No reason to push himself anymore other than for the challenge or a possible second belt.

IMO if Jones beats Reyes he should either go to HW or retire on top ala GSP.

Also I have zero desire to see him smash Adesanya.

Yoel Romero,

He'll beat Izzy, and then happily take a fight with Jones.

Back