Who is still a Conor fan?

Maybe I'm wrong but I thought that one was debunked. Can't remember what he actually said.
It doesn’t matter. He crossed the line, punching an old drunk man in a pub.

A fan of the fighter. Wish he would fight more though, but I can see why a multi millionaire with other prospects doesn't want to get into fist fights as readily as he used to before.

I still like watching him fight . His trash talking is still funny too, but I feel sorry for him as crazy as that sounds. Rich as fuck and doing what he loves but he seems like he's not in a good state mentally

Still a fan. But hey i´m still a Tito fan so what do you know.

<Fedor23>

LIke all news.. I will wait to hear the whole story before jumping to conclusions.

Their could be history that we don't know about.

I was telling some Dog Friendz in a PM about how I was much larger and more athletic than this kid in high school. I grabbed him by his coat & slammed him against the locker holding him there while I cussed him out right in his face. I let him down & slapped him. He whimpered off as I stood their begging him to try something.

Anyone looking at the incident might have thought I was being a bully.

He was a Senior while I was a Freshman

Now rewind about 10 years & I was a little kid & that guy was a few years older than me & came up to me while I was fishing off the side of a bridge. He started pushing me around for no reason, punched me in the stomach doubling me over on the ground & threw my fishing pole in the river.

As I grew up, it was clear that I had the physical advantage over him now, but I took the high road. I was beyond it & fook that asshole anywayz.

Well my wrestling coach was also the PE coach & that guy was still the dipshit he's always been & acting up in class... & he even went so far as to get in coach's face & push him. My coach not being a pussy & having a big enough heart not to get the kid suspended did not report him... but he told me the story... & oh f*ck was I licking at the chops to take that m*ther f*cker down a notch for coach & now all of a sudden I was pissed the f*ck off about my fishing pole from 10 years ago.

Moral of the story...

...is obvious. If you only saw the incident in the hallway... you'd think I was just a big bully picking on a smaller kid. What do you think now that you know the whole story? You reckon a backstory could justify more than meets the eye for a single incident?

This is a true story from my life... & he didn't give coach any more problems :D

What exactly do you think would make it OK for a professional fighter to full on blind side sucker punch an old man?

LIke all news.. I will wait to hear the whole story before jumping to conclusions.

Their could be history that we don't know about.

I was telling some Dog Friendz in a PM about how I was much larger and more athletic than this kid in high school. I grabbed him by his coat & slammed him against the locker holding him there while I cussed him out right in his face. I let him down & slapped him. He whimpered off as I stood their begging him to try something.

Anyone looking at the incident might have thought I was being a bully.

He was a Senior while I was a Freshman

Now rewind about 10 years & I was a little kid & that guy was a few years older than me & came up to me while I was fishing off the side of a bridge. He started pushing me around for no reason, punched me in the stomach doubling me over on the ground & threw my fishing pole in the river.

As I grew up, it was clear that I had the physical advantage over him now, but I took the high road. I was beyond it & fook that asshole anywayz.

Well my wrestling coach was also the PE coach & that guy was still the dipshit he's always been & acting up in class... & he even went so far as to get in coach's face & push him. My coach not being a pussy & having a big enough heart not to get the kid suspended did not report him... but he told me the story... & oh f*ck was I licking at the chops to take that m*ther f*cker down a notch for coach & now all of a sudden I was pissed the f*ck off about my fishing pole from 10 years ago.

Moral of the story...

...is obvious. If you only saw the incident in the hallway... you'd think I was just a big bully picking on a smaller kid. What do you think now that you know the whole story? You reckon a backstory could justify more than meets the eye for a single incident?

This is a true story from my life... & he didn't give coach any more problems :D

You’re trying too hard to defend his actions.

He. Punched. An. Old. Man.

What exactly do you think would make it OK for a professional fighter to full on blind side sucker punch an old man?
The possibilities are as endless as it would be for anyone. The guy could literally be anyone with any kind of past with Conor for all we know.
  1. He said his mom was a terrible lay.
  2. he said his sister better get back to hooking on the streets for him
  3. He used to bully Conor as a kid
  4. He is a rival gangster boss who Conor was trying to patch things up with
  5. He's a gangster who killed or seriously wounded one of Conor's friends
  6. He's a supplier to his distillery who is manipulating their supply
  7. After Conor offered him the drink he said he would kill his child or rape his wife if Conor didn't get out of his face.
  8. He was the client of a plumber boss back in the day that Conor worked with & told lies to his boss that got him fired.
  9. He was a past landlord who kicked him out of his rental house & Conor had to live on the streets for 2 weeks
  10. He was the owner of a gym back in the day that conor trained at who told Conor to leave & never come back.
  11. He's an old teacher of Conor's who told him he'd never amount to anything & gave Conor bad grades he didn't deserve.
  12. he's an ex-police officer who trumped up charges against Conor as a kid & had him locked up
  13. He was a teacher to Dee growing up who exposed himself to her after class one day.
I don't know... use your imagination. Fact is that we don't know their history or who this guy is... or what was said. Did you read the story I posted above? If you just saw that altercation I was in without knowing the back story you would've thought I was just bullying a smaller kid. Context is everything.

Now that said... lets say that what you & way too many people are ASSUMING is what actually happened. Lets say Conor didn't know the guy... & Conor was offering to buy a round & he rudely refused & that's the only reason Conor punched him. In that case I am with all of you who are assuming the worse. That would be a f*cked reason. However, since we don't know:

• who the guy was
  • what his past with Conor or Dee was
  • what was said
  • nor do we even have a full video that isn't chopped up.
It's silly to just assume this is an innocent old man who gave no real reason to get attacked.

You’re trying too hard to defend his actions.

He. Punched. An. Old. Man.
IN NO WAY AM I DEFENDING.

If you would pay closer attention... you would see that I very clearly said that there just isn't enough real info to go on... WE DON'T KNOW IF THEY HAVE HISTORY.... to be filling in the gaping blanks in the story. The video is chopped up & we don't even see the whole thing. See my post just above this one.

considering the guy doesn't even fight anymore. i don't know how he has any fans left.. what got them rabid for him, isn't happening anymore. and hasn't for years. now he's just a coked up car wreck waiting to happen.

FOOOK that guy

I lost interest in mcgregor after he bitched out in the khabib fight

He's a great and entertaining fighter.

Why wouldn't I be a fan?

Why would I have to take him punching some old dude into consideration? Why would I be more so of a fan if Conor were a nice dude? Are you all fan girls? Do you actually believe that the ones fighting in the octagon are supposed to please you outside of the octagon?

IN NO WAY AM I DEFENDING.

If you would pay closer attention... you would see that I very clearly said that there just isn't enough real info to go on... WE DON'T KNOW IF THEY HAVE HISTORY.... to be filling in the gaping blanks in the story. The video is chopped up & we don't even see the whole thing. See my post just above this one.

It doesn’t even really matter what he said to him.

The facts are he punched an old man when he wasn’t looking.

It doesn’t even really matter what he said to him.

The facts are he punched an old man when he wasn’t looking.
So if he threatened to rape his wife & kill his child then that doesn't warrent a punch in the mouth?

How old was the guy anyway?

The possibilities are as endless as it would be for anyone. The guy could literally be anyone with any kind of past with Conor for all we know.
  1. He said his mom was a terrible lay.
  2. he said his sister better get back to hooking on the streets for him
  3. He used to bully Conor as a kid
  4. He is a rival gangster boss who Conor was trying to patch things up with
  5. He's a gangster who killed or seriously wounded one of Conor's friends
  6. He's a supplier to his distillery who is manipulating their supply
  7. After Conor offered him the drink he said he would kill his child or rape his wife if Conor didn't get out of his face.
  8. He was the client of a plumber boss back in the day that Conor worked with & told lies to his boss that got him fired.
  9. He was a past landlord who kicked him out of his rental house & Conor had to live on the streets for 2 weeks
  10. He was the owner of a gym back in the day that conor trained at who told Conor to leave & never come back.
  11. He's an old teacher of Conor's who told him he'd never amount to anything & gave Conor bad grades he didn't deserve.
  12. he's an ex-police officer who trumped up charges against Conor as a kid & had him locked up
  13. He was a teacher to Dee growing up who exposed himself to her after class one day.
I don't know... use your imagination. Fact is that we don't know their history or who this guy is... or what was said. Did you read the story I posted above? If you just saw that altercation I was in without knowing the back story you would've thought I was just bullying a smaller kid. Context is everything.

Now that said... lets say that what you & way too many people are ASSUMING is what actually happened. Lets say Conor didn't know the guy... & Conor was offering to buy a round & he rudely refused & that's the only reason Conor punched him. In that case I am with all of you who are assuming the worse. That would be a f*cked reason. However, since we don't know:

• who the guy was
  • what his past with Conor or Dee was
  • what was said
  • nor do we even have a full video that isn't chopped up.
It's silly to just assume this is an innocent old man who gave no real reason to get attacked.
Holy fuck are you a try hard.

I'm curious what posters are still Conor fans after the whiskey incident? Punching an old guy surely decreases your fanbase, right? Whoever still likes Conor post "I" !
You dumb cunts kerp him alive. Hes in yor heads seemingly forever.

Back