Who is the actual richest man in the world?

One of the Gulf Arab families or Putin. They can hide their wealth much easier than a Westerner.

Gotta be Saudi guys. Their families have been billionaires for several generations.

Some people have all the countries wealth so whatever country has the most wealth I suppose

Probably some insane CEO who dumps toxic waste in third world countries illegally.

Donald Trump. Trillions of dollars went missing from the US government as well as tons and tons of precious metals and gems during his presidency. It wouldn't surprise me if Trump pharmaceuticals had something to do with the Covid-19 pandemic, either.
<TheDonald>

Wealth is basically a proxy for power.
I'd say the most powerful people in the world are:
  1. Xi
  2. Putin
  3. Biden
  4. Merkel
  5. Pope Francis

...bearing in mind; Xi, Putin and the Pope are much harder to remove than Biden or Merkel.

Could be anyone, even an unknown. A drug lord or an African dictator. Someone with unchecked power can mint money as long as they are in power. That doesn't include people like Musk or Bezos.

I'm talking about unaccounted black money in the form of cash, gold, precious stones, etc hidden in Cayman islands, swiss banks, buried someplace and whatnot.

Donald Trump. Trillions of dollars went missing from the US government as well as tons and tons of precious metals and gems during his presidency. It wouldn't surprise me if Trump pharmaceuticals had something to do with the Covid-19 pandemic, either.
o3kHUac.gif

It's musk, they calculated he makes 13,000 dollars every minute.

I'm talking about liquid. Rich enough to have your own jet. Rich enough not to waste time. I'm talking about liquid. Rich enough to have your own jet. Rich enough not to waste time. Fifty, a hundred million dollars, buddy. A player. Or nothing.

gordon gekko was such a piker

Depends on what you mean by rich. You could offer me a fortune that would make Elon Musk blush if only I could never see my son again... and I'd laugh you right out of the room.

My son makes me the richest person in the entire world and that's just how I see it.

But if you're speaking about just money... then yeah, Putin. No question.

Back