Who is the most famous MMA figure?

Yeah I guess the podcast puts him over. I think Dana is a way bigger figure than Conor though.
He's certainly way bigger in terms of purely MMA figures. Dana White is famous because he's the face of the UFC. Joe Rogan is famous for his podcast.

Idk but McGregor has 2.5x more Instagram followers, so it's probably him...

I would say Rogan but that's me

Social media followers doesn't dictate who is more famous

So the most famous person to ever be involved with MMA is either Conor McGregor or Joe Rogan.

Who is more famous between those two?

Also, who is more embarrassing for MMA to be associated with?

Rogan is super famous but perhaps not in Europe where McGregor seems to be in the news a fair bit for throwing people off his yacht or whatever.

Rogan mostly gets in the news for denying the moon landing or propping up the conspiracy theory of the week

Who is bigger and why?

It’s probably Dana in all honesty

Definitely Joe Rogan. He's been around since the 90s. I remember watching him on News radio as a kid. Commentate UFC events, do comic stand up, Fear Factor which was huuuuge back in the day. Seen him stream on Justin TV which eventually propelled podcasting and Joe Rogan experience.

There's a reason why Spotify has a 250 million dollar deal with Joe Rogan. They say Ronda Rousey transcends mma? Nah, it's actually Joe Rogan

Last edited:
It's Rogan. Almost everyone knows who Joe Rogan is. That includes young adults and mature adults. Mature adults don't really know Conor. Every fight Conor's been in, you'll probably see Rogan there, too. Who interviewed him when he broke his leg? Rogan.

Rogan hosted Fear Factor... Rogan has comedy specials on Netflix... Rogan has one of if not the most successful podcasts of the last 10 years. A lot of people have no clue who the fuck McGregor is, but they know Canelo and Pacquiao.

Not true sorry. Maybe in the US but not the rest of the world.

Walk down the streets here in the UK and ask anybody if they know Joe Rogan. Most of them would say no.

But ask the same people if they know Conor Mcgregor and they will all say yes. Because Conor been on mainstream TV and news a lot over the years. Everybody has heard of him. His highlights are all over social media globally.
Yeah okay lmao. Go try it.

Brock and the Rock. The Rock put a belt on a MMA champion and an Exec in the promo. Rock famous from WWE and Hollywood movies. China n India 2 biggest countries and unlikely they know much about Joe R.

Brock lesnar
Connor
CM Punk
Dave batisa
Jason david frank (GREEN RANGER FROM MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS)
Ronda
Khabib
Kimbo
Chuck Liddel
GSP
Gina

All my answers are the correct answers my fellow sherdoggers

Yeah okay lmao. Go try it.
People do all the time man on tik tok and instagram and shit no lie. They just film themselves asking people if you know this celebrity etc...

But anyway the point is I know who is famous in my own backyard lol. I know the kind of media they are exposed too. I know from talking with many people. They all know Conor but very few have even heard of the Joe Rogan podcast. But they all know Conor is a fighter.

in america :Rogan , everywhere else in the world : Mcgregor
So, as a whole Conor, and it's not even close

Conor lol. Rogan isn't as famous as you think to a lot of people. Neither of my parents know who he is but they've both heard of McGregor

Back